[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clover Is Kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dead-droid.png (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
dead-droid.png
13 KB, 240x240
I don't even lurk here, so forgive me /g/uys for not knowing what you guys know or even care about.

What happened to clover? The (I think best) android app for browsing & posting on 4Chan. It's not available on google play anymore.

What alternative do you guys recommend? Or should I just hunt down an apk of clover on some file-sharing site?
>>
>>53570051
Google took it down because the dev defaulted /a/.
Its still on the github.
>>
you can still get it from F-Droid or from the Github page

it was removed from Google Play because 4chan is too rude
>>
>>53570062
>>53570066
That sorts that out. Thanks!

>4chan is too rude
lol
>>
File: NEVER EVER.png (508 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.png
508 KB, 720x1280
>cloverfags will NEVER know what it feels like to use a decent chan client
>>
>>53570101
Yeah, because Clover is more than decent. It's the BEST.
>>
File: 1442887175862.jpg (89 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
1442887175862.jpg
89 KB, 669x627
>>53570051
Using anything other than a web browser is autistic and shows that you spend way too much fucking time on 4chan, what if your family and friends ever found out that you waste your life away on here?
>>
All the info you need it here
https://floens.github.io/Clover/
And guys, please link it in the future to avoid confusion of what really happened
>>
>>53570120
sup floens
>>
Actually to the fags that say clover is the best, chanu was the best when it was on the playstore.
>>
>>53570237
You obviously haven't tried Clover v2
>>
>>53570167
What family and friends?
>>
>>53570101
what one is that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.