[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /g/ think of Sprint? Currently I have AT&T, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Sprint-logo-wordmark.png (78 KB, 2268x1688) Image search: [Google]
Sprint-logo-wordmark.png
78 KB, 2268x1688
What does /g/ think of Sprint? Currently I have AT&T, but I'm considering switching.
>>
>>53569793
Bump
>>
>>53569793
It's shit, don't downgrade
>>
Service is meh, we pay a really good price though as long time customers
>>
>>53570114
Anything more to add than just "it's shit"? That tells me nothing.
>>
It depends where you live as far as coverage and internet speed. Usually att should have faster speeds but sprint will save you a lot of money on the monthly bill. Also sprint is cdma while att is gsm so you can't use unlocked phones with sprint.
>>
>>53570178
It's a CDMA carrier, it's shit.
>>
T-Mobile FTW. Deposit my $.10 shill monies now.
>>
Never use cmda networks
>>
>>53570479
Why?
>>
>>53570592
>>53570479
They're fine if you dont travel a lot but with gsm you get a little more freedom when changing phones because you just switch the SIM. Cdma companies often will charge a fee to change the service to a new phone because you cant do it yourself.
>>
It's fucking amazing here in PA. I have an S5 with boost mobile. I pay $55/a month and use 100+GB of data each month. Only downside is lte speeds stay around 6 mbps and on a few occasion dip to 2-4 mbps,

The connection speed is actually good enough to stream 1080p60fps VP9 youtube streams buffer free most of the time.

I don't think there's anything cheaper as far as unlimited lte goes.
>>
>>53570650
whatever chink shit

>>53571028
ya
>>
Sprint owns Boost Mobile which offers the cheapest non-family plan unlimited LTE right now. I'm going to switch to them next month (currently on shitty t-mobile). I checked for coverage and it looks like they have enhanced lte all over my city so I think I'm making a good choice.
>>
>>53570178
From my experience, the service is shit unless you have LTE. But even then the speed is much slower than at&t. Don't switch
>>
I think Sprint has the best service available not for speed but for quantity. They own boost which charges you 55$ for unlimited high speed lte. You can use as much data as you want to and never have to worry about hitting a data cap.

Boost has the cheapest 2GB RAM phone too btw (zte warp elite).
>>
File: data.png (5 KB, 287x54) Image search: [Google]
data.png
5 KB, 287x54
Another unlimited lte boostfag here, I have a prevail lte with them. Check if they have enhanced lte in your area, lte speeds are usually above 8mbps in those areas.

My speeds stay around 12-16mbps but sometimes dip to 4mbps when I go past 23GB (soft data cap). Still very usable lte speeds.

I'm about to start torrenting on my phone since I got a 64GB microsd card yesterday. I'll probably get close to 100GB of data this month.

Anyway, I strongly recommend their boost carrier as the official spribt carrier wants like $70 for unlimited lte which is too expensive imho.
>>
>>53571286
lol boost nigger
>>
>>53571785
Why do people keep associating boost with niggers? Niggers obviously use virgin mobile or tracfone irl.
>>
>>53571820
Boost had a huge marketing campaign back then aimed at niggers.

Also, niggers use Metro or Sprint. Virgin mobile and tracfone is for old people.
>>
Cheap.
The service is pretty shit, if you don't spend all of your time in the same place that has a good reception.
>>
>>53572352
>The service is pretty shit
You're talking about at&t. Sprint actually has okay service. The plans are cheap though, 55 for unlimited lte is pretty darn cheap.
>>
It's shit in Midwest. Better using Verizon or us cellular if CDMA.
>>
Oklahoma fag here. Sprint is awful around here. Lots of spotty coverage and call dropping along with low LTE speeds if you can even get it, majority of the time it just goes to 3g. When I save up a bit more I'm going to sell my Note 4 and buy an unlocked phone and jump to either T Mobile or Verizon.
>>
>>53569793
I had them once. Couldn't get signal anywhere in North us but worked great in south thus was 2010-11. Their version of "4G" is wimax where I live i think they have true LTE some places but not here. it's crazy fast if you can get direct line of sight with the tower, but as soon as you walk behind any structure your speeds drop dramatically and don't even think about trying to use WiMAX inside a brick building. Customer service is a bitch I can't understand any of those Indian fuckers and I let them know.
>>
I have sprint and it's absolutely dogshit. Can't even watch a fucking YouTube video, sometimes when I'm driving and streaming music it just stops.
I'll be switching to at&t soon.
>>
>>53573098
at&t is worse, switch to t-mobile instead
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.