[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iTunes alternative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20150630itunes_12_2_icon.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
20150630itunes_12_2_icon.jpg
118 KB, 1000x1000
I just noticed my PC still has some vestigial software from times long past.
Like iTunes for instance. My iPod broke 3 years ago, so why do I still use this piece of shit software that keeps updating every 2 hours?

does /g/ know some good alternatives?
>>
>musicbee
>winyl
>aimp
>>
>>53568734
You get 90 free days of Apple Music.

https://www.apple.com/music/
>>
>>53571018
>le 90 days of apple music are ok but the music interface in the iphone is shittier than the already shit interface of spotify
>>
>>53570406
Musicbee is excellent
>>
>>53573109
does it still have the built in web browser?
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
musicbee = a shit
winamp is the only true option
>>
>>53568734
foobar2000
>>
>>53572692
I tried all three and Google Play Music is my favorite. Cloud-based (though you can download for offline listening on your phone of course) and if you get a subscription you get YouTube Red. Still, even it makes your music library secondary to the cloud music they offer in the UI. Also, I still use iTunes on my computer (you can't use Play Music offline on PC).
>>
>>53574688
Oh yeah and it works with Chromecast.
>>
File: Red Clouds.jpg (90 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
Red Clouds.jpg
90 KB, 832x624
If you already pay for Amazon prime, Prime music isn't that bad. It doesn't have everything and the android app sucks but its fine overall.
>>
You won't get the usefulness of iTunes because you are poor and you don't own any apple products, except for the the iPod classic your mum got you for your birthday.
I've had an iPhone (switched to Nexus) and one of the things I miss about it is iTunes automatically adding songs from my computer using WiFi. Like I had never plugged in my phone to my computer or had to drag and drop music and it used to save so much time and effort.

Short story short, you are autistic and you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>53575625
Google Play Music is even more automatic. It doesn't need to wait to sync, it's just always updated.
>>
>>53576598
Why the fuck would I have music and then pay another £10 just to save it on the cloud, for a month?
>automatically updated
So you have to stream shit every time you want to listen to something?
>>
>>53568734
Preferences > Advanced > Uncheck updates
>>
>>53576854
No, it's free and everything can be saved for offline use.
>getting angry over nothing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.