[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get windows 10 >tie my charter email to it when setti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1453005804877.jpg (9 KB, 246x227) Image search: [Google]
1453005804877.jpg
9 KB, 246x227
>get windows 10
>tie my charter email to it when setting it up because I already have that
>it works fine, use my normal password to log in
>try to log in one day
>"you can't sign into this computer right now. Please visit account.live.com for help."
>don't have a microcock account so it is of no use
>change my charter email password
>try to sign in again
>"you can't sign into this computer right now. Please visit account.live.com for help."
>only fix is to either wipe and load or boot to windows recovery media, run command prompt, copy and replace the accessibility manager with command prompt, boot back into windows, click the accessibility manager to bring up command prompt, enable the administrator account, log into it, create a new local user, copy broken profile folders to new one, then delete the old profile

W I N D O W S 1 0
I
N
D
O
W
S
>>
>>53558387
>>
>they use there ISP email account
>>
>using charter email
>logging in to Windows with email
You get what you deserve.
>>
>>53558387
>tie my charter e-mail with account
>it's not your MS account e-mail

I'll take things that didn't happen for 100, Alex. The only reason it asks you for e-mail is to log in to your MS account you fucking faggot ass retard.

>uses ISP e-mail
It is to laugh.
>>
>>53560192
Not true. You can use ANY email address when setting up an account for your login. I've tested it multiple times. I've even seen people with yahoo mails and Gmail logins. I saw one person who typed in "att.com" instead of "att.net" and it didn't even verify it. He couldn't even log in to his computer. Had to wipe it.
>>
>logging into Windows 10 with a tied email account

Your in for a world of irritation. Should have just made a local account.
>>
>>53560265
Yes, you can type in any e-mail, so long as it's associated with a MS account - or if you're making one.

A MS account e-mail login doesn't have to be an @outlook.com e-mail address.
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (19 KB, 552x460) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
19 KB, 552x460
>>53558387
>>
>>53560265
>I saw one person
Sure you did :^)
>>
If you typed in an email, it IS officially a MS account. Do what it fucking says.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.