[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I heard you guys talkin' about my club the other day....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fmbnxq.jpg (387 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
fmbnxq.jpg
387 KB, 1600x1064
So I heard you guys talkin' about my club the other day.... I wouldn't have asked you guys otherwise, but since the cat's out of the bag, how do I make sure this goes as smoothly as possible? I was thinkin' of introducing new comers to the glory of tiling DE's like i3, and how to do mass downloads with wget, but if you got some more top of the line ideas for how I should run things, I'm all ears. Last thing I want is to attach my name to a shitshow.
>>
Kill yourself my man ;)
>>
how does someone make such an ugly poster, that is the question
>>
Don't host your own linux club if you cant tell the difference between a desktop environment and a window manager
>>
>>53557776
>how does someone make such an ugly poster, that is the question
It's optimized for readability when it's printed on black and white paper. What would you have done?
>>
>>53557808
I saw the black and white version, it is absolutely not optimized for B&W print. The font on the necks is barely readable in B&W.

Surely you're just jesting at this point and purposely made something hideous just because that's the linux meem?
>>
File: 4L_92nGuN5Y.png (597 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_92nGuN5Y.png
597 KB, 1280x720
>>53557748
>tfw someone at your club will try to order pizza with non-free javascript
>>
File: 1458268994192.png (954 KB, 956x659) Image search: [Google]
1458268994192.png
954 KB, 956x659
>>53557838
>I saw the black and white version
You saw the original Black and White version. It wasn't optimized for shit. You can tell I've made changes between the two for better print.
>>
>>53557748
Teach them all to run gentoo, this will weed out the women and normies and you will be left with true linux soldiers that you can mold into a 1337 gnu/linux army
>>
>>53557890
>Teach them all to run gentoo
The only way I'm doing anything close to this obnoxious, is if I show them Calculate Linux, and how to make use of use-flags.
>>
>>53557748
What is this? When was it mentioned before?
>>
>>53557866
>for better print
So you are just jesting? Gotcha. No one can be that retarded 2bh
>>
>>53557890
Fight Club is for old people, anon. Mr Robot is probably more relatable to your fellow students.
>>
>>53558755
>unironically suggesting Mr Reddit
The cancer is very real.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.