[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What neckbeard e-mail signature should I use to counteract all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: sent-from-my-iphone.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sent-from-my-iphone.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
What neckbeard e-mail signature should I use to counteract all the "Sent from my iPhone" lines?

I'm thinking

>Sent from my free and open source GNU/Linux operating system running on my ThinkPad
>>
>caring this much
>>
File: 4L_6qyQmQ93.png (87 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_6qyQmQ93.png
87 KB, 640x1136
I think you're just upset over nothing, you autist.
Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>53555792
Not sent from an iToddler toy.
>>
>Auto-signatures

If you use them outside of professional contexts, kill you are self
>>
>>53555792
Sent from my liberated ThinkPad running Parabola GNU/Linux-libre, free of any binaries.
>>
_____
>Please excuse my autism
>>
>>53555802
>>53555806

I hear not realizing when someone is joking is a symptom...
>>
>>53555864
> Make a retarded thread
> Hurr durr I was joking haha
>>
>>53555827
This
>>
>>53555892

Sorry if I didn't tickle your funny bone I was hoping the replies would though.
>>
>>53555792
>not saying "hey, I'm callimg from my iPhone, how are you?" whenever you calling

pussy
>>
>To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.
>>
>>53556014
This is dumb. Freedom of speech isn't absolute. The gubment can infringe upon this right (as well as other fundamental rights) depending on the situation and the government interest(s) it is trying to protect.
>>
>>53556014
Stallman needs rewrite that. It sounds like in order to fight enemies, you must leak info.
>>
i don't know but my phone automatically adds "sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G Smartphone" which is really lame I usually delete it
>>
>>53556078
>the government says its okay to kill a million people so its fine guys
>>
>>53556137
>not showing of your phone swagger
>not wanting the slut you're emailing to get wet

whew, gay
>>
>>53555792
Don't forget the IBM/Lenovo, model number, and excessive ©®™.
>>
>>53555792
mine is "Sent from Iphone 6s 24c gold 128 GB designed by Apple in Califiornia."
>>
----------
I'm not misbehaving, I have Autism (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)
>>
>>53555827
>kill you are self
>you are
Neck you're self, retard.
>>
>>53556154
>the government says its okay to kill a million people so its fine guys
to protect a government interest greater than the lives of a million people? Theoretically if it can be justified it is allowed. Freedom isn't free etc
>>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>
>>53556344
>
I hate when people do that and the email is not encrypted.
Fuck those people
>>
>>53556078
>trying to argue against Neckbeard Supreme

You're out of your league, sonny.
>>
>>53556622
Signatures and encryption are different things. Something can be signed but not encrypted, or encrypted and not signed. Something that's signed but not encrypted can be read by anyone, but you can check the signature and verify that it's from who it claims to be from and has not been altered.
>>
>>53556289
The individual supports the government, and the government supports the individual. A government that supports itself or the majority more than the individual, is tyrannical.
>>
>>53555792
>Sent from my Android device.
>Please excuse my brevity.
>>
>sent from my Microsoft Surface Book running Windows 10
>>
>>53555792
Sent from my basement
>>
>>53555792

>2016
>not using ProtonMail

It's like you WANT everybody to read your e-mails and to have your identity stolen!
>>
Everyone missed the top obvious choice.
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>>
>>53559816
'test
>>
>>53559816
Skype: No way!  That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call.
>>
>>53555792
>Message integrity check failed: your phone manufacturer does not support standard security protocols.
>Please upgrade to a device supporting security protocols.
>Read more here: https://www.android.com/
>>
Empty string.
>>
>>53555827
This.

I use a signature at work and that's it. Otherwise it's pointless.
>>
>>53555792
$()
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.