[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chip credit cards are meme technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: chipped-credit-card.jpg (53 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
chipped-credit-card.jpg
53 KB, 650x300
Thanks for nothing, Europe, in foisting your shitty chip cards on us.

>Before
>your total is $x.xx
>swipe card
>2 seconds later, receipt spits out

>Now
>Your total is $x.xx
>insert card into dip
>PLEASE WAIT - DO NOT REMOVE CARD
>10-15 seconds later: PLEASE ENTER PIN
>enter PIN
>PLEASE WAIT - DO NOT REMOVE CARD
>5 seconds later: Remove card, terminal starts beeping at you for not knowing the EXACT moment it's going to be done.

WTF? Now if there are three people ahead of you it adds another 30 seconds per purchase. We were better off with magnetic strips
>>
I understand your frustration, America-kun. But

1) magnetic strips are very insecure

2) the process could go faster if you had a better network

3) for small orders, we can pay without typing the code with RFID. Don't you have this yet?
>>
Why cant we just have windows 10 on our thumb prints so we could pay with our dna?
>>
>be me
>always pay cash for purchases under $200
>waiting in line
>everyone is paying with credit card
>average transaction time is now 2 minutes because meme chip technology
>4 people = 10+ minutes
i'm not above simply abandoning my cart because fuck waiting
i regularly see people trying 3 credit cards because the first 2 didn't work or they were rejected for whatever reason
their total was like $10
>>
I use Apple Pay so I don't have to worry about this.
>>
>Swiping your card
It's all about contactless now senpai
>>
File: 5483448-3x2-940x627.jpg (62 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
5483448-3x2-940x627.jpg
62 KB, 940x627
>not living that tap life
Feels fucking great.
>>
But the majority of the stores have hybrid POS card readers? Just swipe and go

>secure

Chip security is as meme as it can get and RFIDs are asking for trouble
>>
>>53537934
>used to work retail
>working cashier
>literally no one knows how to use a debit card
>customer never swipes card the right way
>"sir you have to swipe it the other way"
>people just swipe their card and never read the instructions on the keypad
>"sir please type in your PIN"
>takes them 10 seconds to punch 4 digits
>always forget to hit enter when they're done
>keypad asks if they want cash back
>they never see it
>"sir would you like cash back?"
>"no"
>"please hit 'none' on the keypad"

as opposed to

>customer pays with cash
>I make their change and give it back to them faster than most people can swipe a card
>>
>2016
>using credit cards
>paying with loans
>needing credit history for credit score
>having a credit score

Sure feel good to live in the civilized world.
>>
>>53538057
We could if it was not proprietary software
>>
>>53537934
When I am in the US the next time, I will go turbo-autist and not down every payment I made with my credit card where I was neither asked for a signature, nor had to type in my pin, and will ask my CC company to flag this shit as fraudulent transactions and get back my money.

Fuck you! Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make a card that gives out a shitload of money, without any identification by whomever steals it from me.
>>
>>53538141
>customer pays with cash

Have you ever bothered working in retail? This is the slowest of slow payment options

>Just wait let me find my money
>I know I have some change I want to get rid of
>Fumble fumble fumble
>mashed up bills
>>
>>53538247
Clearly you're retarded, because that's not how it works at all.
>>
>>53538225
Doesnt your bank have a app to stop fraudulent charges with one push of a button?

Chips used to be a good idea but now apps are better suited in preventing fraud
>>
>>53537934
KEK, it's slow only if net is slow. In Europe it's literally takes 2.5 seconds to confirm transaction

America not even once
>>
>>53538247
most people pay with a big bill and get change back, only little old ladies and niggers fumble around and pay with change
>>
i dont have credit card, just mastercard debit one.
>tap card
>wait 3-4 seconds for it to process
done.
for bigger transactions i need to type my pin too, add 5 more seconds.
there is magnetic stripe too, havent used it once in 8 years.
oh and maybe 1% of shops dont have contactless readers yet so you need to insert your card. add 5 sec more.
>>
>>53538141
>>53538252
I work in retail and your both right.

Some customers are slow, fiddly and have extremely crunched up bills that won't stay in the till nicely.

Other customers already know what they want and have exact change ready, or have me a large enough bill
>>
>>53538252
But it does quite often.
Old people are the worst. Taking forever to find the coin they are searching for, with their declining eyesight. Misunderstanding the sum they have to pay, and giving not enough money. Making a scene when they get told the right amount, and realize that stuff nowadays is more expensive than it was in the 40ties, and so on…

I only do this
>I know I have some change I want to get rid of
when it's not very busy, and everyone involved can spare the time, but certainly not at rushour.
>>
>>53538299
Old people are going to be slow regardless of the payment method. Your argument is dumb.
>>
>adds another 30 seconds per purchase.

If it actually takes that long, then your internet speeds are on par with what ours were about 15 years ago.
Nowadays this is basically instant anywhere in Europe.
Put card in and punch in the number, no waiting required.
>>
>>53538033
>Using contactless

No thanks.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/jul/23/contactless-card-is-too-easy-says-which
>>
>>53538252
>because that's not how it works at all.

Tell me then? Women are notorious for hoarding shit in purses. Meaning it takes them forever to take out cash.
>>
>>53538268
>Doesnt your bank have a app to stop fraudulent charges with one push of a button?
I can completely lock my card online or with a phonecall, but for single transactions, it is a lot of work.
The bank has to check if its a know fraudster or not.
Which MCDonalds for example is not, so they have to ask them for proof of payment (signature or pin).
So I really need to know when exactly I payed for what and where without a signature, to have a chance of getting my money back, it seems.
>>
>>53538317
no longer than it takes them to find their debit card
>>
>>53538299
Old people come from a time when the value of coins was worth something.
>>
>>53538289
>most people pay

You what? Those asshats that wip out those 100$ bills? After the first 5 or so the registers are depleted of 20s. Then you have to explain to that customer that I don't have anymore change

>>53538298
>Other customers already know what they want

About 1 out of 30 customers with money have perfectly pressed bills.

I hate the cash back option
I hate chip cards
I hate cash
>>
>>53538365
>moving the goalposts

A $20 is considered a big bill you retard
>>
>>53538306
Old people would hand me the card and bam instant transaction

Money? Better clean my area because this is going to take an afternoon
>>
>>53537934
>he doesn't tap to pay

laughing_girls.jpg
>>
>>53538321
>completely lock my card online or with a phonecall,

But no app? You should blame the bank for not offering this superior method...
>>
>>53538377
>hand card
>have to sign the keypad
>the pen never works right
>they never press hard enough
>their signature is screwed up
>"is this okay?"

It's like you've never actually worked a register before
>>
>>53538395
I just tell them to mark an X on the field and that's it

Did you forget that the women are still taking out the purses at this time?
>>
It's how the botnet has transmitters and receivers everywhere to track your every move? Then they sell that information to private corporations who then use that information as a way to market to you.
>>
>>53538418
Where the fuck do you think they're keeping their cards?
>>
>be me
>your total is ÂŁx.xx
>put card into machine
>2 seconds later enter pin
>2 seconds later receipt spits out
>>
>>53538425
Women? Usually in some outside slot of a clutch purse that they hold by hand because its carrying the smartphone?

Money? Change? Inside of the bag

>Can you give me 1$s instead of 5$s?
>Can you wait for a minute im going to give X change to complete the dollar
>>
>>53537934
>for not knowing the EXACT moment it's going to be done

IT SAID NOT TO REMOVE THE FUCKING CARD YOU AUTIST, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, CAN'T YOU EVEN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS?
>>
>>53537934
>having THIS SHIT internet
>>
>>53538424
Kek

did you use tin foil hat?
>>
I hate chip cards. They are extremely slow.

>old people never look at the screen and I have to remind them that it is gonna ask if they want cash back, if the amount is correct and if they have to sign.

>they constantly walk away with their card still in the reader.

>when it asks if the amount is correct they always say no. and I have to restart the process

>and THEY ALWAYS PULL THE FUCKING CARD OUT BEFORE IT IS DONE AND FREEZE THE WHOLE SYSTEM
(suse linux made specifically for office depot)

with cash I can give you your change before the receipt is even printed.
>>
>>53538526
No, but I do use an RFID blocking wallet so these transmitters can not track my activity, I also try to use cash whenever possible to avoid unwanted marketing
>>
>>53538528
How about blocking the chip reader and only allowing the magnetic strip to be read? Put some tape on the chip reader slot
>>
>>53538528
ALSO
> they swipe card
>tells me to tell them to insert chip
>"do you have a chip on your card"
>they always say "NO" and put their card away
>have to make them pull it back out and put it in and they always say "WOW I DIDN't EVEN KNOW I HAD THAT"

another thing they always say is "SOME PLACES USE IT OTHERS DON'T I NEVER KNOW WHEN TO USE IT"

this technology is fucking trash
>>
>>53538546
>they know i bought bananas and condoms
>they're gonna build some BIG DATA from it
>amazon will suggest me a dragon dildo
oh no!
>>
>>53537934
>person steals your card
>uses card by swiping
>using your money to buy things
Shame you don't have any security like a chip or someth-
>oh wait
>>
>>53537934
This actually is weird. Paying with chip & pin in Europe ten years ago was faster than paying with chip in murrica today. I don't know why.
>>
>>53538557
if the card has a chip, the system WILL NOT allow them to swipe. they have to insert the chip
>>
>>53538299
>stuff nowadays is more expensive than it was in the 40ties, and so on…

That is incorrect, the money just has less value now.
>>
>>53538247
waiting until the last second to find your money is better than standing there, holding a 50 awkwardly while your cashier is still bagging items
>>
>>53537934
>>PLEASE WAIT - DO NOT REMOVE CARD
>>5 seconds later: Remove card
to think i actually believed yank stupidity was just a meme
>>
>>53537934
Most of the waiting has to do with satellite links that stores use, not the cable internet connection. I have never had a slow transaction like everyone is bitching about in this thread. Just an excuse to express America hate.
>>
Why don't chip card terminals physically eat the card, like a CD drive?

credit cards issued by target had chips over 10 years ago and their terminals would eat your card and spit them out so there would be no "DO NOT REMOVE CARD" errors
>>
>>53538033
Americans don't trust RFID.

>>53538111
How many stores actually have working RFID readers around you? Around me Apple Pay is only useful for vending machines.

>>53538139
More than 90% of the time when I try Apple pay I get no acknowledgement from the reader.
>>
>>53538698
>Why don't chip card terminals physically eat the card, like a CD drive?
when they break, people flip the fuck out, and then you have to disassemble the thing to remove the person's card
motor adds complexity and cost.
>>
>>53538742
ATMs do this regularly, why is that not an issue?
>>
>>53538703
>More than 90% of the time when I try Apple pay I get no acknowledgement from the reader.

thats because the minimum wage slave behind the counter has to turn it on.
while you just keep trying to put your phone all over the place
>>
>>53538557
Some cards like gift cards are issued without chips, and not everyone has had a replacement yet. The magswipe contains a field indicating whether or not the card has a chip; if it does, the magswipe can read it and direct the user to insert the card chip instead if the terminal/merchant support it.
>>
>>53538758
They're glowing with LEDs and the kid behind the counter is telling me to do it, and it still doesn't work.

>>53538750
ATMs also cost more, and have a better interest to hold on to the card (if the processor says the card is revoked by issuer, the ATM can refuse to give it back).
>>
>>53538590
Check with your management about that

>>53538617
And then they give you this pissed off look

>>53538703
What does apple pay have to do with anything? Bank app
>>
>>53538805
Apple pay is just standard NFC on the card network standards, I have Android pay too (same shit from a card reader perspective) and both rarely work.
>>
>>53538771
>direct the user to insert the card chip instead

That's a POS redundancy and mag swipe should be allowed
>>
>>53538818
Because they are shit of course? Talking about banks who have smartphone fraud apps
>>
>>53538805
>Check with your management about that

I have and you cannot swipe it.

the only other thing you can do is allow them to type in their card number manually
>>
>>53538827
Mag swipe allows card cloning, which means more fraud. If the bank put a chip in a card and a merchant doesn't read it, the merchant has to pay for the costs of fraud if the transaction is disputed. If the card doesn't have a chip, then the reader can read the magswipe and the issuing bank pays if the charge is disputed.
>>
>>53538703
Just about all of them, every store except for merchant c stores, I buy everything except for food, gas and medication online (some others too).

But yeah sometimes the managers dont turn nfc payment on
>>
File: emv-readiness.png (66 KB, 445x474) Image search: [Google]
emv-readiness.png
66 KB, 445x474
http://arstechnica.com/business/2016/02/only-37-of-retailers-in-the-us-can-process-chip-embedded-cards-survey-says/
>This week a management consulting company called The Strawhecker Group (TSG) released the results of a study that found that only 37 percent of US retailers were ready to process chip-embedded credit and debit cards. The slow adoption of chip-embedded cards leaves merchants open to accepting liability for fraud perpetrated with traditional, less-secure magnetic stripe cards.
>TSG estimates that 50 percent of merchants will have EMV-equipped terminals by June 2016, but it also expects that the US won’t reach a 90 percent threshold until 2017.
>Yet the slow rollout of the ecosystem to support chip-embedded cards is just one issue. Currently, terminals in the US will accept chip-and-signature transactions instead of the more secure chip-and-PIN, so the full cost benefit of rolling out the new hardware may not come to fruition for several more years. Although debit cards generally need a PIN to authorize a transaction, one of the benefits of the EMV standard is that it supports PIN authorization on credit cards as well. But with merchants and card issuers hand-wringing about customer confusion and increased friction at the checkout counter (possibly resulting in lower sales), card networks are still accepting signatures as authorization on credit card transactions, even if they’ve been processed with a chip-embedded card.
>>
File: 1418682317352.gif (709 KB, 288x199) Image search: [Google]
1418682317352.gif
709 KB, 288x199
>>53538313
>living in a country where people aren't trustworthy enough to have free fraud insurance.
I feel sorry for you, Americans. We've had chips for 10 years. We've had tap-and-go NFC payment systems on our credit and debit cards for 5. We are all insured for any fraud.

>>53537934
I literally rub my closed wallet against the payment terminal for 3 seconds and it's paid; no data entry required. I'm completely insured for any fraud or doubtful transactions. We've had this for half a decade too. From what I've seen, America has the same tech, but they don't use them. Probably because they've got too many niggers.

>>53538057
Nice meme but biometrics in general is shit as there's one possible password, that's easily capturable and/or mimicked by a zillion means.
>>
>>53538845
>Mag swipe allows card cloning,

So does chip? You think this is going to stop the problem?

>bank pays if the charge is disputed.

Or use the app? Block all transactions without permission. The chip system worked very well during the early 00's but not anymore
>>
>>53538893
>penis shaped graphs
>get darker as they get longer
>>
>>53538907
Chip has a different set of issues. Chip will not resolve fraud entirely, as attacks do exist on the chip. However, the equipment to clone magswipe credit cards can be done for less than $100 with simple software. Compromising chip and PIN requires compromising a payment terminal to generate a shitload of offline attempts, then using devices with a bad "unpredictable number" (e.g. it is predictable) within the same country at a particular time.

>inb4 euros claim chip cards can't face fraud
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/Papers/unattack.pdf
>EMV, also known as"\Chip and PIN", is the leading system for card payments world-wide
>[...]
>We have discovered that some EMV implementers have merely used counters, timestamps or home-grown algorithms to supply this number. This exposes them to a \pre-play" attack which is indistinguishable from card cloning from the standpoint of the logs available to the card-issuing bank, and can be carried out even if it is impossible to clone a card physically (in the sense of extracting the key material and loading it into another card). Card cloning is the very type of fraud that EMV was supposed to prevent.
>[...]
>We found flaws in widely-used ATMs from the largest manufacturers. We can now explain at least some of the increasing number of frauds in which victims are refused refunds by banks which claim that EMV cards cannot be cloned and that a customer involved in a dispute must therefore be mistaken or complicit. Pre-play attacks may also be carried out by malware in an ATM or POS terminal, or by a man-in-the-middle between the terminal and the acquirer. We explore the design and implementation mistakes that enabled the flaw to evade detection until now: shortcomings of the EMV specification, of the EMV kernel certification process, of implementation testing, formal analysis, or monitoring customer complaints.

With a chip and a PIN it's much harder for fraudsters. Chip with just sig is more secure as well.
>>
>credit card company sends you chipped card
>includes a pin
>don't memorize it
>99% of my transactions are online

:3
>>
>>53538951
The same system can be used for chip in cloning

Best system would require approval before purchase
>>
>>53538894
We started getting chips in fucking 2005 in the US. The problem is that, to be cheap, the banks used chips that had the account number and a static value, meaning they could be cloned. Security nerds hit the local news and bash the banks, and consumers are afraid of it.

Now chips in cards use dynamic values, which means you have to use a challenge issued by the terminal at the time of the transaction and get a real time response from the chip (e.g. replay attacks are not possible). But the public already has their perception colored on this.
>>
>>53539001
nobody remembers chip cards
people in 2016 are still confused when you ask them to dip their card into the machine because they didn't even notice the shiny contact on the front
>>
>>53538383
>he uses Interac
>>
>>53538997
You can't clone the chip because it contains a cryptographic key that the card won't disclose. Nobody has found a way to clone a chip yet; i.e. you can copy the data of one chip to another chip and use it anywhere (country/location) at any time and have it look identical to the real card.

The "pre-play attack" I linked to the paper about in my last post is limited scope. IF you compromise a terminal (for magstripe, these were often the registers; for the chips, it's usually a separate unit with heavily locked down software), and you generate offline attempts and harvest them, then you can try transactions at similar terminals with bad unpredictable number generations, but only within the same country at very specific times at terminals with weak UN generation.
>>
>>53538033
RFID is going to become the mark of the beast one day. Because you can't buy or sell without one in your hand or forehead.
>>
>>53537934
> foisting your shitty chip cards
It's like "I don't want this fingerprint lock, padlock is better". YOU are the reason there's so many card fraud. Magnet stripe is easy to duplicate, but you don't care, of course you don't. Ignorant ficking prick.
>>
>>53538311
This, it's not slower than finding and fiddling with your bank notes and coins
>>
>>53539077
As a consumer, why would I? Banks pay for the fraud, not me.
>you pay
No, I don't carry balances.
>>
was at mcdonalds today, using the self checkout

> insert card
> invalid card
> remove card
> insert card
> invalid card
> swipe card instead

mfw there's nothing to swipe the card in
>>
Stealing is even faster, y'know.
>>
>>53539123
I haven't seen a self checkout at a McDonalds in probably eight years. Guess with everyone pushing for a $15 minimum wage they're makign a comeback now.
>>
>>53537934
>>5 seconds later: Remove card, terminal starts beeping at you for not knowing the EXACT moment it's going to be done.
>removing the card while it is still saying DO NOT REMOVE CARD
I agree that chip payments are generally slower than swipe, but that's made up in the amount of times I just tap to pay.
>>
Don't worry American friend, in the year 2026 you will have this technology called PayWave. You just tap your card to the terminal and that's it.
>>
>>53539123
Should have just tapped.
>>
The physical Web is going to make those cards obsolete.

>walk up to register
>cashier starts ringing
>register is broadcasting url for the current sale
>go to site on my phone
>watch items tally up
>at the end, cashier hits a confirmation button
>a pay button appears
>tap it and loads PayPal
>tap it again and it pays the total
>>
>>53540073
Coming to the US in a million years.
>>
File: 1445106452677.png (338 KB, 378x702) Image search: [Google]
1445106452677.png
338 KB, 378x702
>>53538703
>mfw samsung pay hasn't failed me yet on nfc or mst

Feels good man. At least this shitty S6 was good for something.
>>
>>53540110
Or you could just live in the Bay Area.
>>
>>53537934

You are only just getting chip cards now? Welcome to the early 90's, anon.

Everything here in Europe has contactless payment for anything under £30/€60 now.
>>
>>53540160
That's not even really America.
>>
>>53540197
Banks and merchants didn't want to pay for the equipment to upgrade everything to chip so they just absorbed the fraud costs.

That is until the government basically said fuck you you need to have this implemented by this year.

And here we are.
>>
>>53538698
Because the card eating mechanism would cost about the same as the current device.
Remember:
1. Has to have actual R&D
2. Need to accept a few million eats before breaking(!)
3. Needs to be hard enough to dismantle, but also needs to be opened on site within the hour if it breaks
>>
>>53540240
The TJMaxx, Target, and Home Depot breaches were huge drivers of the push for EMV.
>>
>>53540197
I was in Germany last year, 90% of all transactions (observed) were cash. Which part of Europe are you talking about?
>>
>>53537934
>Not using google wallet

plebs. Nothing beats google wallet, i can lock my card in under 15 seconds if i lose it
>>
>>53537934
I know, right? chip cards so shit. I'm glad that contactless is finally becoming the new standard.
>>
>>53538033
Here's the thing. In America, if something is inefficient here, or seems like it should obviously be working better, chances are that it doesn't because someone's making money off of it.
>>
>>53538188
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>53537934
Pharmacy tech here, I work at a Walgreens
The chip is at least as fast if not faster, and unless you're spending more than $50 it doesn't ask for PIN
>>
>>53537934
I don't understand why america is so ass-backwards about this shit.

When I lived in croatia in the mid 90s, they used these chips on phonebooth cards and public transit cards.

They're just now starting to put it in bank cards in america.

Same for Fanta, that shit came to america some 10 years ago, but it was all over europe fucking 20 years ago, which is weird because I lived in atlanta, literally 20 minutes away from the Coca Cola headquarters when they introduced it here and I was like what the fuck?
>>
>>53538119
>MasterCard
no thanks.
>>
>>53538546
Bruh if you're using a card, all that activity is already getting tracked, moron.

Use cash.
>>
>>53540419
As long as you're not one of those fags with a smart watch
>>
>>53540573
>tfw fag with smartwatch but I never once used Google wallet
>>
>>53538247
I worked in perishable retail for 5 years, with most people cash was faster, as the other anon said, a lot of them don't know how to use their bank cards,and don't even get me started on retards that want to pay for bubble gum with a post-dated check. Or the wellfare niggers not reading their allowed items list trying to buy fucking steamed shrimp and shit. Or those idiots that don't bother checking their bank account, trying to buy couple hundred dollars worth of shit with a ten dollar balance.
>>
File: 1431137037143.jpg (57 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1431137037143.jpg
57 KB, 500x481
Most places now have the new kiosks with the chip reader, but most of them don't even work and I end up just swiping the card
>>
>>53537934
Is chips a brand new thing for US?
>>
>>53540690
We only started getting them in 2014/2015 in credit cards for travelers and later in 2015 for normies.
>>
>>53540690
Yes. Companies didn't want to spend the money to upgrade the infrastructure until the government forced them to

Even then a lot of places still don't have them even though the deadline has well passed
>>
File: computer-hacker.jpg (870 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
computer-hacker.jpg
870 KB, 1698x1131
All of my cards are chip and signature, not chip and pin, and half the time it doesn't even ask for a signature it just says approved and I take my card and go

Nice security America!
>>
I still haven't even seen a chip reader in person here in South Dakota

all my cards were updated a long time ago though
>>
>>53537934
I don't know what you're talking about OP
I live in Poland and even 1PLN transactions (less then $0.30) can be processed using chip credit card, taking less then half minute including me typing a pin code
should've taken even less with RFID but I don't trust it, so it's disabled on my card
>>
>>53540716
Which is part of the reason the infrastructure is so shit!

Viva capitalism boys!
>>
File: images.png (2 KB, 151x90) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 151x90
congratulations on finally machining 2000's Europe tech.

maybe in another few decades you'll reach where Europe is now and see this sing pretty much everywhere you go.

>your total is $x.xx
>wave your unopened wallet against pad
>hear beep and walk away.

the future is pretty cool america, im sure you and africa will like it here.
>>
>>53540832
yeah RFID is great
>your total is $xx.xx
>have card in your wallet in your pocket
>don't even know somebody scanned your card
>your total is $0.xx

RFID
F
I
D
>>
>>53540716
>>53540811

Seems that there are some flaws in system, because in my country, in EU switching to chips was very smooth and easy some 10 years ago.
>>
>>53537934
Congratulations
You've reached 2003 level technology

In Europe now its more like:
>insert card
>2 seconds later get insert pin message
>enter pin
>2 seconds later REMOVE CARD message
>Receipt spits out

The technology works, its slow in your area because the businesses in your area probably cheaped out on machines and network
>>
>>53540784
It's about friction. Banks are willing to eat the minimal losses on smaller purchases because fraud usually isn't done $25 at a time (risk is too high of getting caught vs. reward).
>>
>>53540884
The bureaucracy of America is staggering
>>
>>53540918
>cheaped out on machines
This is the truth. Most places are still using Pentium 4s and core 2 duos.
>>
File: 20160317_122428.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160317_122428.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>53538703

wasn't there a demonstration on hacking RFID at Defcon 20? IIRC there was and I missed that one.
>>
>>53540931
We started processing cards electronically a lot earlier which meant direct point of sale integration earlier meaning no EMV support in the register software. A ton of merchants in the US bought upgraded card readers without realizing that, unless the cash register software were also upgraded to allow them to process the fields that the chip gives and submit that to the card network, it wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>53540918
>because the businesses in your area probably cheaped out on machines and network
b-but muh google fiber
>>
Does anyone have problems with using them? It seems all the stores I go to they say it is broken and to just swipe.
>>
>>53540951
And /g/ said RFID blocking wallets were a meme...
>>
So you like the fact you have no authorization and a nigger can steal your wallet and buy stuff on your account?

Also, there's pay pass.
>>
>>53540832
We already have that but for phones.
>>
>>53540965
Same here

Like the other anon said, a lot of them bought the hardware, but didn't upgrade the software to use it
>>
>>53540951
There was but it was kind of questionable. Basically they had one android phone read a card at the same time another went to use a phone at an NFC terminal. Connected via internet and then they communicate to relay the card information.

The attack requires someone to have an android phone pressed directly against the card at the same time someone has their phone pressed at a terminal. So it's really not that feasible of an attack in most scenarios. People will notice if you have a phone plastered to their wallet.
>>
>>53540995
Wasn't there a law passed that required them to upgrade or was it only the hardware that was required?
>>
>>53541026
The law was passed saying they had to have functional chip readers, but since the government is up the asshole of the corporations, they only made a half-assed attempt at implementing them and are getting away with it like usual
>>
>>53538311
>comcast """""business"""""
>still competing with dsl in two thousand fucking sixteen
>$60
>probably 25/10
>>
>>53540160
>living in a place where you have to make 100k to afford a decent apartment
>>
>>53541053
>>53541026
No law was passed. Obama passed the BuySecure initiative so government issued credit and debit cards would have chips in them.

Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express all told their merchants accepting those cards: up until October 2015, if someone claimed fraud and the card was swiped, the issuing bank paid. This will change. As of October 2015, if the bank has a chip in the card but the merchant doesn't read it, the merchant has to pay for fraudulent charges.

Merchants bought the new readers without (typically) upgrading their points of sale, and then they still couldn't process the chips.
>>
>>53540387
What part of Germany were you in? It must have been a pretty rural area. I live in the UK, and travel often across France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Never once have I felt the need to have cash on me at all times.
>>
>>53540534
To be fair, we only got Mountain Dew some 5 or so years ago. I'd rather the yanks kept it to themselves, but the damage is done I suppose.
>>
>>53540573
What's wrong with smartwatches? The government isn't going to track your location via fucking Bluetooth.
>>
>>53540534
Because Fanta was invented by the Nazis.
>>
>>53540931
The EU isn't exactly better, but we still somehow managed to do it.
>>
>>53540534

Nigga... I was drinking Fanta in Detroit and across the midwest, Texas, and Louisiana back in the 70's. We BEEN had that shit. Fuck you talmbout???
>>
>>53537934
>having 5th world tier internet
>not having nfc payments
>having this crappy card readers
>thinking that less security regarding your money is good

Spotted the fat ameriblubber.
>>
>>53541157
You should really consider why someone would want to pay so much to live here.

Pro tip: it's fucking amazing
>>
>>53538894
>We've had tap-and-go NFC payment systems on our credit and debit cards for 5
I only found out about contactless a few months ago. Maybe the cards were capable of it, but shops weren't equipped.
>>
>>53537934
>Lose 15 seconds

WTF I HATE CREDIT CARDS NOW
>>
>>53538383
>using a system that shares half
>its name with adobe flash
you want to get robbed dont you?
>>
>>53538585
Franchise businesses are a pyramid scheme, so they have to save all the money possible. They don't need fast internet in stores so they don't pay for it
>>
>>53541967
>be a robber
>stolen bank account is already empty because of vulnerabilities

Seems effective.
>>
>>53538247
Chinese descent living in Panama. Only fuckers who do that are Americans, everyone else already has their change in hand because they aren't Yankee retards.
>>
>>53541645
>Thinking corporations will ever spend money to benefit a user in a way that doesn't double as advertising
>>
>>53541731

there's no amount of amazing that can justify the Bay Area's housing prices.
>>
>>53538080
Cash is the slowest of them all.
>>
>chip cards slow
Must be an american thing. I don't even get the concept. Fastest way here. But everybody (including old) are used to them.
>>
File: 1453143761716.jpg (269 KB, 636x1448) Image search: [Google]
1453143761716.jpg
269 KB, 636x1448
>>53537934
>unironically living in europe despite the current year
u wot
>>
>>53538141
>Buy shit at store
>Swipe my card
>Wait for screen to react
>Cashier: "Green for debit, redit for credit." in irritated voice.
>A few moments later it asks me debit or credit, I hit debit
>Wait for pin screen
>Cashier "Sir, enter your pin."
>A few moments after the screen asks for pin
>Enter pin and wait for next screen
>Cashier lets out over dramatic irritated sigh
>"Sir press green for cash back or red for no."
>Screen still says nothing, hit red, bothing happens
>a few moments later it asks, i hit red
>cashier sounding behond irritated, "hit confirm to confirm the right amount."
>screen still doesnt say anything, buttons do nothing until it asks
>Screen asks to confirm
>cashier angrily hands me my receipt
>cashier goes home and makes stupid posts like this about how dumb I am

Frankly, im tired of pleb gas station employees getting snippy at me because they dont understand that the card unit is as quick or responsive as the computer register they are looking at.
>>
>>53543277
isn't as quick, rather.
>>
>>53538033
I didn't realize using a magnetic strip magically made the network faster. Fucking magnets, how do they work?
>>
File: unemp.png (28 KB, 760x432) Image search: [Google]
unemp.png
28 KB, 760x432
I should move to Germany.
>>
File: laughinggirls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>53538033
>usic a credit/debit card with RFID
>using mastercard
>2016
>>
>>53541488
Europe Moutain Dew isnt american moutain dew, you still dont have it
>>
>>53542550
Name an equivalent place for cheaper.
>>
>>53543387
I actually find the European version much more drinkable than the American one.

The one you do win on though is Dr Pepper, where we're stuck with that Cola Cola produced piss water.
>>
>>53543334
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
>>
> mfw amerifats adopt chips in 2016
> mfw they still use checks even though it's not 19th century
> mfw their banks charge fir wire transfers and they take days
>>
>people actually use ther cards' RFID
I'd rather not need a special wallet, every RFID chip I find gets disabled.
>>
>>53543334
The idea of magnetic strips is that you'd create a cache of everyone's card info and payment on the machine throughout the day, and send them all off at once during closing.

Chip and Pin on the other hand takes your card info, processes it there and then, and then wipes it from memory before the next customer comes up.
>>
>>53538317
You might want to leave your basement and talk to a girl that isn't your mum, you might then realise how wrong you are, filthy fucking weeb virgin.
>>
>>53543485
Authorization in the US was typically done online starting in the early nineties, whereas europe needed a way to ensure transactions actually had the card present at the time of purchase but process them later, offline, in bulk. This is one of the reasons EMV arrived so much earlier in europe.
>>
>>53543425
As an american, i agree, Our mountain dew is worse, I usually drink the diet ones because the regular taste just too strong. We've also had chips in our cards for years, but no one knows because all the shops that use them have units that do both ways, so theyve just kept swiping like they are used to. One indian owned gas station here tries to get people to use the chips and people get confused because they dont even realize they have one
>>
>>53541731
They need to live close to their high-paying job?
>>
>>53538033

This. We implemented chip super poorly. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if magstrip shills engineered this to be super slow and make chip seem horrible
>>
>>53537934
no PayPass? which shitty 3rd world country do you live in?
>>
>>53543554
I think it's more a matter of we didn't need it as badly so we didn't care as much about implementation
>>
>>53543522
Then why are your Chip and Pin machines so slow? If you've already been doing the authorisation online for decades, it shouldn't be as slow as it currently is.
>>
>>53543604
I'm guessing lack of infrastructure from the issuing bank side to authorize the transaction in real time. Hard to say - I work on enterprise software but not payment networks primarily.
>>
>>53543604 here
Apparently europe is still not immune.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/10/how-a-criminal-ring-defeated-the-secure-chip-and-pin-credit-cards/
>The hackers took advantage of the fact that PIN authentication was, at least at the time, decoupled from transaction verification on EMV cards in Europe.
>The researchers explain that a typical EMV transaction involves three steps: card authentication, cardholder verification, and then transaction authorization. During a transaction using one of the altered cards, the original chip was allowed to respond with the card authentication as normal. Then, during card holder authentication, the POS system would ask for a user’s PIN, the thief would respond with any PIN, and the FUN card would step in and send the POS the code indicating that it was ok to proceed with the transaction because the PIN checked out. During the final transaction authentication phase, the FUN card would relay the transaction data between the POS and the original chip, sending the issuing bank an authorization request cryptogram which the card issuer uses to tell the POS system whether to accept the transaction or not.

Even as of 2011 most PIN authentication in europe was offline.
>>
>>53543277
So much this
>>
>>53538080
>walmart shopping
>>
>>53538139
If I swipe, it just tells me to insert the chip.
>>
>>53537934
This is horribly insecure. Are you that blind that you don't see the issue with a card payment that does not require a pin?

>>53538141
Only backward countries like England require customers to know how to swipe or insert their own card. In South Africa it's a given that the cashier will do this all for you. I find it poor customer service when the cashier doesn't do everything for you. Why should you be required to learn how to do their job?

Likewise I find it astonishing that in the US, people are allowed to fill up their own cars at the petrol station. Being expected to do menial stuff like that is so unprofessional and demonstrates a severe lack of customer service. In South Africa we have petrol attendants who fill up your car for you. You don't even have to get out of the car.
>>
>>53543882
>I find it poor customer service when the cashier doesn't do everything for you. Why should you be required to learn how to do their job?
Customers are inherently retarded, may as well make them good for something.
>>
>>53538395
The signature literally does nothing.
I draw pictures.
>>
>>53538572
>another thing they always say is "SOME PLACES USE IT OTHERS DON'T I NEVER KNOW WHEN TO USE IT"

Pretty much. It's really confusing.
>>
>>53543882
No sane person would let some underpaid cashier handle their card even for a second (which is enough to scan or remember the name, number, expiry date and CCV, and buy some nice shit online later that day). When paying in cash, do you consider it "poor customer service" if the cashier doesn't take your entire fucking wallet and takes out the right amount of money for you?
>>
>>53537934
My cards broke so everything I buy I need to sign for.
Can only use in tesco though.
I think it would be better without NFC and chip.
>>
>>53537934

I pay cash whenever possible
>>
>>53544704

That's what my small credit limit credit card is for.

>>53544959

How about joining the 21st century sometime?
I bet you're afraid of mobile check deposits too.
>>
>>53538141
see this shit too often from the assholes ahead of me. then there is the old lady writing a check for 12$ and she cant find her pen
>>
>>53544986

No tracking and full control of how much I spend, this also eliminates to check my deposit mobile, since I always approximately know how much I have spent etc
>>
>>53544986
>IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY
kill yourself
>>
>>53545029

>no tracking

Fair enough

>full control of spending

Cmon, does a debit/credit card ruin your self control that much?

>>53545056

>ARRGH THIS UNRELATED MEME TRIGGERS ME

You first.
>>
>>53541575
This is true by the way.
>>
>implying small business owners want to use apple pay or anything else that overcomplicated an already overburdened XP POS terminal from 2003 running Java backends that barely work
>implying they want to pay the mildly higher chip processing fee until it's absolutely necessary

WHOO UPS STORE MANAGER
>>
>>53540534
>Same for Fanta, that shit came to america some 10 years ago, but it was all over europe fucking 20 years ago, which is weird because I lived in atlanta, literally 20 minutes away from the Coca Cola headquarters when they introduced it here and I was like what the fuck?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanta

...The drink originated in Nazi Germany under trade embargo for Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940.
>>
>>53545169
Oh and on that note
>NFC
>phone
>tap-pay

Check back in 2020, franchise stores do not give a FUCK until the corporate manager rolls by and tells them to upgrade or be ineligible for renewal.

You people have NO idea how the average business owner works. Overhead is everything.
>>
>>53538572
I mean it's not the technologies fault most Amerifats are retarded, and it's not the technologies fault businesses aren't upgrading. It's been in many other countries and never has the issues you guys are all bitching about. Sure it's security is not the bes t but it's way better than the fucking mag strip.
>>
>>53538188
in the us, credit cards are cheaper than using cash.
>>
>>53538375
it isn't when 90% of your customers are using them.
>>
File: 1452291358557.jpg (279 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
1452291358557.jpg
279 KB, 1000x979
>>53545291
>tfw I know a guy who games his credit cards with his super high paying job to get several hundred dollars in Amazon gift cards monthly

He's also an autistic Google engineer but what else would you expect? He probably spends more time managing his credit cards and expenditure than he spends enjoying his new animebullshit.
>>
>>53537934
>be american
>go to store, go to checkout when I get my stuff
>see card reader has the option for a chip
>tfw have to ask cashier "Swipe or chip?" because half the fucking stores that have this shit don't have it set up

why even bother, now I
>>
>>53542550
Stop being a poorfag
>>
>>53545339
>not just swiping

The worst is when faggots stand there blankly waving an iPhone in front of the pinpad expecting something to happen. Nothing outside of boutique shops and NYC accepts apple/Android pay, I'm mystified why the typical nu-male beardbro keeps trying.

It took me twenty seconds to even figure out what he was doing the first time I saw that.

Most stores are running software from 2002 if not earlier, and even the smaller newer shops are just using iPads with terrible Square adapters added on.
>>
>>53543579
the U.S.
>>
File: 1217429548532.png (87 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1217429548532.png
87 KB, 240x180
>>53545382
>just swipe
>turns out I had to use chip instead and the cashier has to tell me
>just insert chip
>turns out it doesn't work and you need to swipe and the cashier has to tell me
>>
File: 1409021465558.gif (295 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1409021465558.gif
295 KB, 200x150
>>53545403
The classic USB problem. Reverse and repeat until you get feedback.
>>
>>53537934
>2017
>not using PayPass/PayWave

fucking cavemen ITT
>>
>>53537934
Malaysian, here. We're a Third World Mooslim cuntry in Asia. We had the chip cards more than 5-6 years ago. How does it feel to be behind a Third World developing country? Get use to it when Trump becomes your meme El Presidente. Kek
>>
>>53537934
>technophobic Luddite
> escapes /pol/ containment field
> whines about shit that only happens in his hallucinations
> uses /g/ to blog his retardation out loud

THANKS, Obama!

Elect Trump.

He will make credit cards great again.
>>
File: 1450642109273.png (146 KB, 258x249) Image search: [Google]
1450642109273.png
146 KB, 258x249
>>53545452
>trusting RFID
>>
>>53538119
this
>>
>>53544704
I watch them to make sure they don't read my card.

However you have a point about bank cards... I fucking hate that they have numbers on them that could allow anyone to spend your money if your card falls into the wrong hands.
>>
>>53538080

we might as well go back to writing checks at stores.

really though when they switched over the ATM I use, it said this shit about put the card in and wait, I was aggravated, but once out of habit I just pulled the card right out right away, low and behold it still worked. Fucking machine fuck you.
>>
>>53543100
Nah
>>
>not using paypass that's way faster than swiping

pin is only for really big transactions when you really want to be secure
>>
>>53546271
>RFID
No thank you, I'd rather not need a special wallet. I've even disabled the RFID chip in my passport
>>
>>53546302
paranoid much?
>>
>>53537934
I work at a food store and I had to spend 5 minutes trying to tell this Japanese guy that spoke little to no English on how to stop clicking cancel credit
>>
>>53546536
Nah, it's not that difficult to read RFID cards
http://legacy.wfmynews2.com/story/news/local/2014/05/13/criminals-use-scanners-to-steal-credit-card-number/9064603/
>>
>>53546575
yeah but what they can get is just the card number and it's date (that they can't use for anything) + temporary CVC code that will allow them to perform ONE transaction with their copied card (if you don't buy something before they get a chance to)

and with paypass limits suitable only for small transactions (I think it's like 15 dollars max in my country) I can't imagine:
a) worrying about loosing 15 dollars that any bank will easily refund after one call
b)anybody bothering with cloning my card for a singular 15 dolar transaction, it's just not worth the effort and time
meanwhile, I have the option to by bus tickets, bread and whatnot much easier and the worst that can happen is having to call my bank for 15$ refund
I've been using paypass card regurally since 2007 and never had a problem
>>
>>53546622
Or I can just disable paypass and continue barely ever using a card like I currently do.
>>
>>53537934
>America
>Supposedly the most technologically advanced country
>Sillicon valley
>Using obsolete technology
>Trying out new technology
>Oh shit our infrastructure is 120 years old
>Problems with having internet faster than 1mbps
>'muh curd is taking 100 minutes to authorize

meanwhile in europe - standard
>put in card
>type pin
>get receipt
>takes 4 seconds

meanwhile in europe - contactless
>use your card
>get receipt
>takes literally 1 second

Oh muh security - you can set limits how much you can pay without using your pin

Seriously, why is america so fucking backwards with technology while being the home of most of technology companies? I mean wtf? Magnetic cards? 2/2mbps for $100. 300GB caps.

Shieeet niggers you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>53546683
America hasn't needed chip and pin as badly so the implementation is shit. It takes a couple seconds for a stripe swipe to be authorized online.
>>
>>53537934
Bahah where's your tap to pay for anything under 25 quid. Walk into petrol station. Buy fuel and get coffee, tap card and walk out. Ah the freedom. Thought you guys are all about the freedom
>>
>>53546735
We have that too
>>
>>53546716
America hasn't needed fast internet either apparently.

America hasn't needed no bandwidth cap internet as well.

America is fine with using technology from the sixties because it's more convenient. And you know the truth? Your fucking companies are so fucking greedy they can't be bother to upgrade their infrastructure. You are still mainly using copper lines. I mean seriously - 2016 and such a small fiber coverage.

And the best part? You are okay with ti, you are even defending it.
>>
>>53546784
>And you know the truth? Your fucking companies are so fucking greedy they can't be bother to upgrade their infrastructure.
Do you think you need to live outside of the country to know this? My god you're retarded.
>>
>>53546811
Every company is greedy. The really sad thing is corporate regulation is by passed by political donations and the like. I'm from ireland, us companies come here set up a smallish shop hire a few locals and funnel US profits to holland and then to Caribbean tax havens. But hey at least the internet is fast and I've no 4g data limit
>>
File: 610811848.jpg (10 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
610811848.jpg
10 KB, 241x250
>>53537934
Nice copy pasta faggot

And again, EMV is OLD technology, don't know why americunts jumped late into the bandwagon.
>>
I just got a chip card, what is so different about this tech? is tracking made easier? is it safer?
>>
File: 1453559178548(2).jpg (92 KB, 745x732) Image search: [Google]
1453559178548(2).jpg
92 KB, 745x732
>mfw my bank still won't issue me a card with NFC
>>
>>53538080
They want transactions to take longer so they can justify putting more self-service lanes in, as they take up less space. More lanes = higher throughput.

It's always been about destroying jobs.
>>
>>53540197

Contactless: anyone can scan your card while it's in your wallet with a fake scanner and steal your money. Only way to prevent fraud is by helping card in a metal wallet.

Magnetic Strip: Card itself has to be stolen or inserted into a fake scanner. A reasonably intelligent person can detect when a scanner has been modified.

Remind me again why contactless is good?
>>
>>53541777
Been around for ages in Australia mate.
>>
>>53541731

The people there are pretentious, the weather is too damn hot, and you can't own a decent gun. Fuck the entire state of California.
>>
>>53539044
sounds like fun
>>
Lol. People complaining about wait times with chip and pin.

As if you have anywhere important to be.
>>
>>53547421
Fuck off
>>
>>53547080
Why the fuck do stores have like 20 registers if only 1 of them is open at any given time?
Why do they waste so much floor space on registers if nobody ever stands there?
I've even been there on black friday, they don't fully utilize their register space.
>>
>>53537934
>>Now
>>Your total is $x.xx
>>insert card into dip
>>10-15 seconds later: PLEASE ENTER PIN
>>enter PIN
>>5 seconds later: Remove card, terminal starts beeping at you for not knowing the EXACT moment it's going to be done.

Wait, what? All I do is tap, wait for beep and fuck right off.

Get faster internet, you fucking hamburgers.
>>
>>53537934
>Your total is $17.90
>Hand over $20 bill
>Receive toonie and dime back
>Place change in wallet and grab my bag
>Transaction has taken less than 10 seconds
Why someone would use a credit card outside of large purchases/online shopping?
>>
>>53538572
>"SOME PLACES USE IT OTHERS DON'T I NEVER KNOW WHEN TO USE IT"
Half the stores I go to have chip readers that don't work and are blocked off with tape or something. Some of these places have had their chip readers blocked off for over a year.
>>
Here's my problem with chip readers in grocery stores. Normally I'd just swipe my card once the cashier scanned the first item, then go down to the end and start bagging. When the cashier finished I'd go back, sign/confirm, and that was it. Now I have to either leave my card sitting in the chip reader or wait until everything is done to insert it, which makes it take longer.
>>
>>53538141
oh god thanks I thought I was just autistic with that shit
>>
>>53538703
RFID is insecure and I wouldn't use it even if I had the option.
>>
>america

backwater shithole.

>now
>your total is x.xx
>hold card over the machine
>takes about 5 seconds to process
>walk off with my goods
>>
>>53537934
Not my fault your merchant uses the cheapest pos terminal to do transactions.

It takes literally a second to go from inserting the card to selecting which account. Your vendor uses a cheap ass point of sale device with zero processing power.
>>
>>53538141
Hahahah
>work at gas station
>graveyard shifts
>people come in trying to lay off all their dirty fucking change that has been collecting for the past year
>"heh had a lotta change in my car lets see how much I can fill up the tank"
>piece of shit bastards just throw all their fucking change on the counter and look at me like "well it ain't ganna count itself"
>count through dirt, boogers and sticky shit gunked on to their filthy ass change
>I've had to coins up to 30 dollars in fucking change man. No bitch not quarters dimes and nickels
You niggers don't know pain
>>
File: DazSRLX.jpg (38 KB, 507x419) Image search: [Google]
DazSRLX.jpg
38 KB, 507x419
>>53548866
Let's play spot the Canadian :)

eh
>>
>>53538141
nothing in the world will stop people from being dopey cunts though.
>>
LMAO murrikans

>have to use track cards to pay for shit to "build up score" from infancy on or you won't be able to buy a house or car
>>
>>53543882
>In South Africa it's a given that the cashier will do this all for you.

I would never hand my card over to someone I don't know, even though I know there isn't much they can do. Especially not in south africa.
>>
>>53537934
Use cash then you whiny fuck.
>>
Cad fag here.
Literally only time i don't just tap is at full on restaurants, gas stations or buying like computer parts and shit.
As someone who can read, chip its not that hard ands faster just to have the waiter bring me the machine than have them fucking run off with my card.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.