[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a LED keyboard. Preferably mechanical. (Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x533
I'm looking for a LED keyboard. Preferably mechanical. (Don't really like membrane but any suggestions are good) I wanna have a rainbow or even customizable LEDs but don't wanna pay 300$? More around 100/150$ at most. Any suggestions anons?, I also play vidya games at night mostly so i kinda need a backlit keyboard. Thanks anons.
>inb4 poor fag.
>>
You better be trolling, you don't even need a backlit keyboard at night you underage cuck
>>
>>53536363
Don't need a backlit keyboard what? I wouldn't buy a laptop without one and having one at my desktop has made all the difference
>>
>>53536386
If you can touch type you don't need to look for keys. If you can't touch type you're obviously underage
>>
>>53536392
Touch typing only works when you don't need special symbols. Rules out coding
>>
>>53536443
I can touch type with special symbols though. Listen if you want an LED keyboard just get the corsair k70 and be done with it.
>>
>>53536363
>>53536392
>underrage underrage underrage underrage

Mental illness.
>>
>>53536471

This, k95 if you want extra buttons.
>>
Here's a simple answer

> Razer black widow chroma
> $160
>>
>>53536512
The corsair k70 is way better than any razer keyboard
>>
>>53536595
I haven't tried it how is it compared to the Razer key board
>>
Corsair is shit if you ever want to change out your keycaps.

Ducky shine 5 or go home.
>>
>>53536392
I have recently decided that if I had to be trapped in a room with either 4chan or Reddit, id rather be in there with Reddit because at least they might help you try to get out of the room. The 4chan dude would just sit there and say shit like "if u can't touch type ur underage u faggot lol!!" Not to mention the Reddit guy might be have a normal body while the 4chan guy will be a skinny fat gay man wearing thigh high rainbow socks.
>>
>>53536273
I just bought this. I love it. It came with The Division, which I planned to buy anyway. I did not care for the Logitech G910--the keys are shaped oddly, and it has too large of a profile for my desk space. I also owned the G710, which is a good mechanical keyboard for the money, but the G810 is an upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJPtoxUx7Y
>>
>>53538196
>skinny fat gay man
Kek
Why would they spout shit about keyboards out of context. it would be more like
>the 4chan guy would just sit there becuase he never leaves his own room anyways.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.