[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured out why Comcast is such shit you /g/uys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Comcast_Jew.jpg (384 KB, 1172x413) Image search: [Google]
Comcast_Jew.jpg
384 KB, 1172x413
I figured out why Comcast is such shit you /g/uys.
>>
Did I hear someone say Intel?
>>
>le joo boogeyman
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53535545
Just a coincidence, right??

Fuck off, you don't need to be /pol/ to realize jews in high places are consistently shitty and will fuck you over in any way they can. It's just common fucking sense.
>>
>>53535854
there are also plenty of non-jews in high places who will fuck you over. there are probably even a few jews in high places who are not actively trying to fuck you over.

you could be right... or you could have a confirmation bias. but you're not wrong in that people in high places are generally trying to fuck you over, I'll grant you that.
>>
>>53537423
And far more of them are Jewish than their population would suggest.
>>
>>53537524
I could go into the history of the Jewish people in Europe and the very good socioeconomic reasons for why that is and how it came to be a norm, but you're not going to listen anyway, so enjoy your illusion.
>>
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3044602/internet/comcast-starts-rolling-out-blazing-fast-gigabit-internet.html

Anyone see this? I think comcast might finally be responding to the botness maximus.
>>
>>53537727
They got kicked out of Europe on over 150 times on account of their Jewish ways.
>>
>>53534338
Control the media, control the narrative, control the population.
>>
>>53538722
This. Fuck jews.
>>
>>53537727
>le jews were forced into the difficult and trying life of money lending meme
>>
>>53537727
>Collusion
>Tribalism
>Nepotism

No need friend I have researched this area extensively.
>>
>>53537524
Citation needed*
>not shill
>>
>>53534338
look at the ceo of almost every single shitty company right now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.