[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying PC parts in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png (115 KB, 2000x2707) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png
115 KB, 2000x2707
Hi. I'm visiting Bremen, Germany. Was wondering is there a place/website I could buy PC parts cheaper?
>>
>Europe
>cheap pc parts

wew laddy
>>
>>53531500
That's cool and all, but can I get in Germany cheaper PC parts than, say, in UK?
>>
>>53531462
Cheaper? In Germany? Are you fucking nuts?
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>53531580
Jesus fuck people. I didn't get the flyer in the airport saying "AHAHAHA FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHEAP PC PARTS! GO BACK THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM!!". They must have been out of those.
>>
File: contempt-pic.jpg (24 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
contempt-pic.jpg
24 KB, 590x392
>, Germany
I'm glad you clarified, I would have thought you meant Bremen, Oregon.
>>
File: eatshitfag.png (652 KB, 3000x2483) Image search: [Google]
eatshitfag.png
652 KB, 3000x2483
>>53531621
I am glad that helped you understand things better.
>>
>>53531580
PC parts are relative cheap here, not as cheap as US stuff but still pretty decent. I think the only big exception to the rule I saw, was 5k iMac, in US the base version is just 1.8k $, in Germany it's 2.1k €

OP, I'd go with mindfactory or hardwareversand ... though both are websites, buying in stores is always expensive as fuck.
>>
>>53531717
>hardwareversand
>Sie werden in wenigen Sekunden zu www.kmcomputer.de weitergeleitet...
Whatever that means.
>mindfactory
Seem to work okay. Let me check the prices.
Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>>53531769
Aww, shit seems like they're insolvent now. Their mother company too ... and they had such nice prices, too bad.

If you're super dedicated to the cause, you could search single parts on geizhals.de
>>
>>53531812
>geizhals.de
Hmmm... It seem that most prices on stuff I want differ in the shops you've suggested only a couple of cents. Which one would you recommend for safe delivery? I mean, someone who will not only take my money, but also will send me stuff I wanted.
>>
>>53531863
Well, mindfactory is a solid place. Geizhals links to thousands of different shops, and most are legit. The keyword is most of course. Usually you can judge by the website design and prices if they are legit or not, or read reviews on each store ... if it's too much work for you, just stick to mindfactory.

arlt is alright too, sometimes they have nice deals.
>>
>>53531948
Thank you. I'll try out different shops and compare the prices.
Do you know compuland.de? Are they legit?
>>
>>53531948
One more question, what does B-WARE means? Like, used part or something?
>>
>>53531462

www.mindfactory.de is usually the cheapest
>>
>>53532054
>>53532089
Yeah x2.
>>
>>53532096
>>53531948
Mindfactory vs. Compuland prices difference is in 1C. Mindfactory cheaper, but yeah.
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
Huh you dont get to bring spare parts
>>
check out zimmerman electronics
>>
>>53532323
Thanks!
>>
>>53531462
I buy all my PC parts from mindfactory.de
>>
>>53532518
This. I've spent thousands of euros on them and never had anything arrive badly packaged. No experience with the customer service though, since I've never needed to send anything in.

>>53531948
>arlt
Please stop making me vomit
>>
>>53531462
alternate.de
mindfactory.de
caseking.de
idealo.de
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.