[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any of you use this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sWUG5sf9.png (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sWUG5sf9.png
18 KB, 500x500
https://copperhead.co/android/
>>
Give me screenshots
>>
>>53527749
I didn't try it, I was wondering if someone here knew about this.
>>
>>53526923
Waiting for this thread to kick off...
>>
>>53526923
>No Nexus 6 or 6p support

Android users really are poor.
>>
>>53529829
Waiting for someone brave enough to try the OS.
>>
>>53526923
So it's basically a custom rom. You're likely to find far greater stability with Cyanogenmod.
>>
Runing Nexus 5 With MultiROM - Going to try this now
>>
>>53531160
Will not work on multirom - So I wont install it (No way im removing my main Cyanogenmod system)
>>
I use it. But the security restrictions are so thight youll loose mich of tour ability too play around with it. Also its targeted twoard Companys employees and not the private sector
>>
>>53527749
>>53527749
>>53527749
>>53526923
>>53526923
Yes.

It's great it's the only ROM for true security. It's not about cosmetic changes.
>>
>>53530596
I use it daily, it's great.

>>53530596
See above

>>53531127
I lol'd irl. This is without a doubt the most impressive custom rom I've ever seen

>>53529921
i'd like to see you maintain a rom that isn't just shitty cosmetic changes and actually impacts the entire OS itself for all the nexus devices.

>>53531358
It does work, there's a few files you need to edit for android 6 ROMs if you want them to load as secondary ROM.

>>53533483
That's the point, you don't need root on a device if you care about security. It's also targeted towards both companies and private sector people, they have more products for enterprise customers.
>>
I've tried it, used it for a week on my n5. I've experienced overheating (just browsed clover and used browser) and high battery drain, maybe its problem with my n5 or with the last week build. Free of proprietary code as it says, has a built in chromium and fdroid, also has some outdated aosp apps and a lot of security features (it's mostly made for that). Currently on omni, I'm planning to go for cm13 stable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.