[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the bonnet is real. >make Instagram account to follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 157x149) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 157x149
Fuck the bonnet is real.

>make Instagram account to follow hot models
>instantly flooded with hot Asian girls following me with out even having any pictures on my profile.

Fuck they know about my yellow fever.
>>
>to follow
>follow
are you retarded
>>
>>53516062
Sorry typed this really fast on my phone.
>>
>use service to get what you want
>get what you want
>complain about it
privacy faggots
>>
>amazon and PayPal send you lingerie discount coupons
H-how the hell do they now?
>>
>>53516052

Everybody will know now that you're a filthy degenerate.

Consider suicide.
>>
>>53516052
Fuck off, frogposter. No one here cares how ebin or dank you think your maymays are, it doesn't belong here, take that shit to /b/.
>>
>>53516052
not knowing that they're bait accounts to steal your money.
>>
>>53516052
Make your profile private, it'll stop the automatic followings
>>
>>53516052
go back to your containment thread
>>
my ads are all like "buy cheap filipinas"

fucking disgusts me
>>
>>53516489
>2015 + 1
>ads
>>
>>53516489
>fucking disgusts me
Sure I believe you.
>>
>>53516489
>>53516489
>le self hating filipino face
>>
>>53516216
>Ordered perfume as a gift for my mother
>Amazon keeps advertising dresses to me to this day
Why does the botnet want me to become a degenerate.
>>
>>53516826
It's probably because they know you'd make a cute little twink fuccboi fucktoy. Now post pics of your feet slut.
>>
Pfft

I shit you not the botnet thinks I'm an Indian woman and tries to set me up with Indian men through marriage ads. I'm of course a white man with intellectual interests, but of course Google thinks only Indian women are into philosophy and programming.

Not all of us are cucked.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.