[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: NOKIA.png (44 KB, 1600x316) Image search: [Google]
NOKIA.png
44 KB, 1600x316
What went wrong?
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
NOT in league with jewish "economy trend setters"
>>
They were a threat to Microsoft incursion in the mobile industry so they sent a undercover CEO to fuck their shit up, force being bought for pennies and completely dismantle and cripple their mobile division while using their name to bruteforce their subpar product into the market. Good old MS' embrace-extend-extinguish but applied in a large scale.
>>
Their strength was rugged indestructible phones for practical people. Even their early smartphones like the N73 were tough as hell. Then they just became yet another boring phone company making fragile bricks.
>>
>>53505373
Stephen Elop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Elop
>>
They got too comfortable and made executive decisions thinking they knew what people wanted, without actually listening to what they wanted.
It's the classic case of a company who get too big for their shoes.
>>
>>53505488
>They made decisions thinking they knew what people wanted, without actually listening to what they wanted.
vaguely reminds me of one unnamed company whose name started with m and ended wit ozilla
>>
>>53505341
This
>>
They killed only their hope, Meego OS
>>
>>53505307
I work here. AMA
>>
>>53505824
Why you sucked microshit dick so hard ?
>>
>>53505848
I wasn't there and Nokia was collaborating with Siemens as NSN (Nokia Siemens Network) to install data cum power core in nuclear plant in IRAN which eventually led to the discovery of Stuxnet.
Mobile business was false flag to cover their operation.

Who paid them to do?
MS==NSA==US Government.
>>
File: 1806876.jpg (189 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1806876.jpg
189 KB, 1024x576
>NSA destroys the online non-American mobile OS
>American "investors" buy their way into board
>trusting advice from Americans
>suddenly Finns who built the company and made it profitable weren't good enough to lead it
>hire a useless Canadian puppet from Microshaft

pic related, Finns

also Finns >>> White people
>>
>>53505902
Fucking jews, I swear to god
>>
Jealous jews and naive finns.
>>
>>53505307
Microsoft, absolutely disgusting and unethical.
>>
>>53505307
They got fucked by MS forcing them to make a Stuxnet
>>
>>53506717

Its not unethical to be the best

why these crybabyes complainig about how great microsoft is? they won get over it shit tard :^)_
>>
>>53505307
Apple and Microsoft, in that order.
>>
>>53505931

THIS
>>
>>53506931
Pajeet, you'll get rupees
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.