[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mouse thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_20160315_152123.jpg (839 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_152123.jpg
839 KB, 3264x2448
I use this one. It's pretty gud. What do you use and why?

Overpriced mouses?

Buy it for life mouses?

Unconventional peripherals?

Are there better options for certain games / tasks?

Let's talk about mouses.
>inb4 Logitech G400 master race
>>
>>53502826
>mouses
>>
>>53502826
>mouses

I use a ducky secret
>>
>mouses

Logitech G9x and Kensington expert trackball
>>
not using an IBM ThinkCentre mouse despite not having a ThinkCentre
>>
>>53502826
steelseries rival. I play a lot of pc games including competitive counter strike games where a quality sensor and high accuracy are important.

all of the razer ricer shit is bottom tier overpriced garbage. there are other brands that are quality besides steelseries but i found the rival to be the most comfortable for my hand. if you're just browsing and shitting around on the web you can use any mouse, it doesn't really matter unless you need high accuracy or a lack of acceleration in the sensor.
>>
File: IMG_20160201_190023573.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_190023573.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I have the func ms-2 its an incredible mouse.
>>
>>53502864
How is it? Where did you buy it? Thinking of picking one up.
>>
Been using the G500 for many years and it still works fine.
>>
>>53503496
>G500
Everytime someone mentions how much they love their g500 i get so fucking mad. I had that fucking thing replaced 3 times so i had 4 different models in total and they all fucking died and had terrible problems with double clicking and constantly disconnecting. I have huge fucking hands and it was one of the few mice i've ever used that felt comfortable enough for me to want to hold onto. Fuck you for getting a good mouse
>>
>>53503645
Maybe you shouldnt play videogames 24/7
>>
>>53503474
Its nice. Took time getting used to it from an FK1. Perfectly accurate. If you dont mind a heavy mouse then if reccomend it. Especially with the flipper XT you get with it the deal is unbeatable
>>
Can someone recommend a decent mouse under $20? I'm an old fart and only game a few hours a week to wind down after work.

I've been using a shitty Anywhere MX for years but it's small size is finally getting to me. Obviously going from the MX to any wired mouse would be a step up, so my standards are low.

There's this "James Donkey" mouse on Amazon I will probably get if no one has a better suggestion.
>>
I love logitch. :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Q0wIZPDEk
>>
>>53502826
Steelseries Sensei Raw.

Had an old Deathadder, worked perfectly for 5 years and the wheel crapped on me. Got a new one (the chroma model) to replace it because it was the only Deathadder available. Had to return it after a month. Razer stuff sucks balls really hard now, quality is atrocious. I got a Sensei Raw and some money in return and it's really good, I would say better than the old Deathadder
>>
Looking at getting a new mouse the two I were recommended were the Logitech G600 and the Zowie EC1-A

Thoughts?
>>
File: 11224312441.png (127 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
11224312441.png
127 KB, 800x600
>>53502826
Using this at the moment, mostly because I like the left handed buttons on the right side.

Looking for a new mouse though, any recommendations?
Preferably ambidextrous with 2 thumb buttons on the right side.
Even a manufacturer suggestion would be nice so I know what to look for.
Thanks.
>>
File: steelseries-kana.jpg (35 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
steelseries-kana.jpg
35 KB, 715x800
>>53502826
>What do you use and why?
same, but v1

Microsoft Intellimouse died, looked for a replacement and found that, I don't like how Logitech's gaming mice feel and behave
>>
Zowie mico
Claw grip master race
The buttons are amazing, but the scroll wheel could use a bit more resistance (each "click" of the wheel as you turn it doesn't have much resistance). Otherwise, I love it.
>>
Zowie fk 1 because memes
It's alright I guess. Anything was an upgrade over my old mouse which had an unresponsive mouse wheel. Having a DPI selector is pretty cool too
>>
>tfw all ''mmo'' mouses are overpriced as shit and break within a year
I just want 5 goddamn fucking buttons on the side of my mouse, is it really too much to ask for an affordable mouse with that many buttons? I refuse to let the Jews win and buy into razer. A friend of mine has already bought his third razer naga, because it keeps breaking after about a year of use.

Any recommendations?
>>
deathadder
>>
I'm currently using a razer deathadder chroma I've used it for about 6-7 months and it has been really good for me
>>
>>53507802
>A friend of mine has already bought his third razer naga, because it keeps breaking after about a year of use.
has he never heard of warranty?

I sent in my Kana for repair once, and the replacement has worked fine ever since
>>
>MOUSES

I have been using the G400 for a couple of years now. Still going strong. It's great.
>>
>>53507877
Yeah, he tried that once and apparently razer took way to long to repair and the shop he bought it from, refused to give him a new one. Btw in case you are wondering, it was always one or two of the side buttons that failed during extensive use.
>>
File: 03070001.jpg (1 MB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
03070001.jpg
1 MB, 5472x3648
>your mouse will never be this cool
>>
File: 6606411_0.png (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
6606411_0.png
92 KB, 800x600
Zowie Mico. I guess technically a "gaming" mouse but I just like it because it's blue, small, and has a really pronounced click.
>>
>>53508304
this mouse is worth like 200usd brand new on ebay wtf
>>
File: lotitek.jpg (15 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
lotitek.jpg
15 KB, 500x354
>>53507742
>patapon mouse
>>
File: Xornet II.jpg (164 KB, 1500x1158) Image search: [Google]
Xornet II.jpg
164 KB, 1500x1158
Any opinions on pic related? my old mouse is crumbling to pieces and the Xornet II is one of the few in my country with a non-retarded price.
>>
Microsoft Explorer 3. why would I use anything else??
>>
Zowie FK2 (and Ducky One keyboard). Only this makes sense to me.
>>
G600 masterrace
>>
I use a MX 510. It's over 10 years old and It's still the perfect mouses for me.
I just can't get around paying 100+ €/£/$ for a mouses that is only marginaly better. I paid 35€ for mine and it came with a nice mat like the 40€ razer ones.
>>
File: 71dUugIzXpL._SL1500_.jpg (145 KB, 1500x991) Image search: [Google]
71dUugIzXpL._SL1500_.jpg
145 KB, 1500x991
it worked for like the last 10 years and I see no reason to change it
>>
>>53508687
Remember to remove the weights inside, makes it a pleasure to use.
>>
>>53507742
Damn, I loved my kana. Felt light as fuck and had a god orange glow aesthetic to it.

I'm using a FK1 now which I would prefer over anything steelseries though. Too bad I can't find them near the price I got it for. I wonder why the price rose for it?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.