[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best midrange phone ? 150-250$ Galaxy J7 ? or what. Suggestions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242 KB, 3000x1688
Best midrange phone ? 150-250$

Galaxy J7 ? or what. Suggestions, what do you guys have ?
>>
Huawei Honor 4X ?
>>
zte warp elite. 2gb ram/16gb rom, 16mp camera

literally $100 on amazon right now.
>>
>>53502325
this
>>
LG G2
>>
Nexus 5X
>>
>>53502390
This is a terrible, plastic phone with the MOST annoying button layout. Stay away
>>
>>53502325
>android
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>53502145

Motorola Moto X Play
>>
>>53502325
Yesterday on a local TV comsumer show: Chinese models bought from Amazon come with built-in malware. Sometimes it's even part of the Android OS so that you can't get rid of it. Most malwares send user data via American proxies to China, but some allow the smartphone to be controlles remotely.
>>
>>53502527
Kill yourself tinfoil faglet
>>
>>53502563
*puts on tinfoil hat*
>>
Xiaomi Mi2s
>>
>>53502145
redmi note 3
>>
>>53502325
this
>>
>>53502527
>implying any smartphone that isn't named Neo Freerunner doesn't have a botnet
>>
>>53502145
Just buy the 2014 Moto X
>>
>>53502325
Can you explain like I'm five why?
>>
bump, more answers and if you know better, tell why also
>>
Anything Xiaomi is good, probably the Redmi Note 3
>>
>>53504507
He literally stated why. Warp elite is the best 2gb ram phone out there due to the rock bottom price. Sure you've basically sold your soul to boost mobile but sprint networks have improved so it's probably worth it imho. I have them and speeds still stay around 8mbps despite using 40gb+ of data each month.
>>
Ay is the nexus 5x 16gb version enough? Want to get the 32 desu but my carrier doesn't have it atm. Also the 16 is hella cheaper
>>
>>53507711
ps. Op from europe and cant find the Warp on the market here.
>>
>live in canada
>no good cheap/midranged phones here
>prices through the roof
>cry myself to sleep every night

A-at least I have healthcare. ;_;
>>
>>53508911
Dam sorry to hear that. Really is a nice phone for the price. You might have to settle for a moto e if you're on a budget.
>>
Vivo xl or vivo 5
Great screen
Amazing battery life
>>
>>53508957
http://www.gigantti.fi/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/store-gigantti-Site/fi_FI/-/EUR/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?CategoryName=fi_matkapuhelimet&CategoryDomainName=store-gigantti-ProductCatalog&SearchParameter=%26%40QueryTerm%3D*%26ContextCategoryUUID%3DstmsGQV5fqMAAAFDI7k2st6C%26discontinued%3D0%26online%3D1%26ProductListPrice%3D150%2B-%2B249&SortingAttribute=ProductListPrice-desc

Ideas from this page ? I have a Nokia 720 but I cracked the screen on that
>>
I must say Redmi Note 3.
Have the Helio X10 version and, to me, it performs great. Plus, now is cheaper since the Snapdragon version came out.
>>
>>53502487
what the fuck are you talking about you faggot
>>
>>53503215
note 2 is better
>>
>>53507711
So on Amazon it lists the phone as unlocked for any network, are you saying that isn't the case?
>>
>>53511163
Not but the phone has a locked sim. Means it will only work with boost mobile. Hey, everything has a price.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.