[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>messing with mint >break It inb4 how do you break mint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>messing with mint
>break It
inb4 how do you break mint
>have to boot into windows partition to reinstall >haven't used in 3 or 4 months
>go to 4chan
>procrastinate for a bit
>Vivaldi stops saving images
>close browser
>no browser works any more

I understand vivaldi is in beta, but I have used it on mint for 4 months and when it crashes Firefox still works. None of them work, chrome, chromium, Firefox, Edge and IE. how can your operating system let one browser crash kill all access to the internet
>>
File: cucked.gif (2 MB, 301x219) Image search: [Google]
cucked.gif
2 MB, 301x219
>>53501390
>mint
>>
>>53501418
yer I know can we just accept that it is slightly better than windows. I was to lazy and it was my first built computer. I am doing an arch install now.
>>
>>53501418
Good meme. Please go. Some like mint better than Ubuntu.
>>
>>53501390
First. Why do you have all those browsers? Coder?
>>
>>53501457
sure between mint and ubuntu I'd say it's personal preference

but they're both still pretty shit

Just get Fedora/Arch/Manjaro/Gentoo and install Cinnamon on it if you're that fond of it
>>
>>53501498
Just go whit your arch. You like it fine and dandy.
>>
>>53501491
I was testing them before switching to Linux, never uninstalled because I left. But I do some web development
>>
>>53501498
I can see why but Debian is a great beginning point, I found that I couldn't just install all these DE's (trying to get budgie is what broke it)
>>
>>53501390
https://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/internet

https://linuxnorth.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/firefox-doesnt-start-in-linux-mint-17-solved/

Or reinstall the system.
>>
>>53501617
I fixed it but I didn't want to use it and lost a bunch of useful tools, I was looking to move to arch as it was this was just a kick to stop me from procrastinating
>>
>>53501678
Ok good to hear
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.