[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the risk of sounding like the biggest pleb, where should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: photo-original.jpg (269 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
269 KB, 1536x1152
I used to browse the deep web/silk road type of shit back in '09 and stopped when silk road got busted. That place has just gone to shit and so has IRC. Both are compromised by the F(aggot)BI.

Where do I go from here bros? Are there any other "hidden" web markets? I heard that silk road 2.0 is on a market that takes forever to connect to but that about it.
>>
>>53498912
reported to the Global Internet Police of Ukraine
>>
>>53498912

If only there were some kind of indexing website that you could bother with such questions...
>>
I usually start out on the hidden wiki and jump from there

Fun shit, dude I work with who has ADD just bought adderal off tor using bitcoins because his doctor was taking too long.
>>
>>53498920
No such country
>>
>>53499152
oh god don't trigger me anon. I had enough of the russian shills after euromaidan
>>
>>53498912
Nice try NSA
>>
>>53498912
>where should I go after the Deep Web?
There's only one way.
Go deeper than the deep web.
If you go deep enough you'll end up in China web.
Which is completely locked down.
>>
>>53499143
>just bought adderal off tor using bitcoins
how do they get delivered?
>>
>>53500981
mailed to his house lmao
>>
>>53501019
how do they pass customs?
>>
>>53501038
Customs doesn't check everything. The volume of stuff that comes into the US makes searching everything basically impossible. As long as you're not distributing, you're unlikely to arouse much of their interest.

That being said, there's still the odd chance that your package will get seized, because they do check things at least somewhat randomly.
>>
>>53501038
This purchase was from inside the US. The only checks would be from the post office
>>
>>53501052
>Use public (or not your internet) wifi
>make sure no cameras around, use laptop bought second hand with cash
>use laptop only for that
>buy prepaid sim and a used dumbphone, list number as courier contact
>don't keep laptop and phone at home after (or throw away)
>list a random apartment building for address,say you'll wait in front if courier calls
>let a homless (?) dude pick it up,stay within eye sight
>????
>Profit
Is this foolproof for heavy duty ordering of drugs? I don't like the last part. Help me figure something out with out human contact.

Disclamer:
Drugs are only illegal not amoral. What someone puts in their body is their on freedom. All you pro-government fags can go jump off a high building.
>>
>>53501274

holy fuck thats all a waste of time. Here's how it works.

> Go on silk road and buy drugs, giving your address
> It comes to your address

Not seeing the issue here?
>>
>>53498912
>Are there any other hidden markets?
Just go on the darknetmarkets subreddit

>inb4 topkek le reddit
>>
>>53501324
>Not seeing the issue here?
For heavy duty ordering where the government will surely take an intrest in you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.