[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting an iPad Air(1st gen) Got it cheap at $180,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: xxs_iPad-Air-1-624-970-80.jpg (114 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
xxs_iPad-Air-1-624-970-80.jpg
114 KB, 624x351
I'm getting an iPad Air(1st gen)

Got it cheap at $180, is jailbreaking the same as it was like 6 years ago?

Just install Cydia and all that? is there a better thing now?
>>
>using apple products
I hope you fucking die as you see your mother raped and beheaded in front of you, you worthless, faggot, cocksucking human trash. Kill yourself, you no good piece of shit
>>
>>53494539
You are aware that they make the only relevant tablets? Good luck with Android OS junk apps for those devices.
>>
>>53494218
If it's on iOS 9.1 or lower look up dinozambass2 on YouTube, the bong helps with jail breaking. Beware though
>Alienware laptop
>anime girl wallpapers

You just need pangu, plug it in, turn some settings off, click the button
>>
>>53494599
>using tablets
>ever
gonna be awfully tough to see the screen with those multiple cocks jammed down your throat
>>
>>53494599
>relevant
>Actually being good

Pick one
>>
>>53494218
jailbreaking is fucking pointless. also dangerous now that all the jailbreaks are china shit. what's the fucking point of a device if you can't even sign into iCloud services, websites you frequent, your bank account, make purchases online etc with any piece of mind?
>>
>>53494644
You are really clueless, aren't you?
>>53494640
reading + streams + notes + cozy web stuff + 12 h battery life + lightweight
idk why so mad. they have their uses. good ones at least.
>>
>>53494218
>is there a better thing now?
Android
>>
>>53494539
Wow, you sure told him...

BTW, you must be 18+ to be here...
>>
>>53494599
It's a shake most android tablets use fuck ancient hardware and never update. Pixel C is the only good android tablet out
>>
>>53494637
Sounds good, thanks

Also is there a decent 4chan iOS app?
>>
>>53494681
I have a PC and Android phone for personal information. This will be for games, movies, ebooks, comics, and Web browsing.
>>
File: wew.jpg (79 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
79 KB, 480x360
>>53494218
I have this baby, 3 year old and running latest iOS smoothly.

The A7 chip is still so based. Love it.
>>
>>53495979
Any tips since you own one?
>>
File: wanted_ayyLmao.jpg (250 KB, 2026x1742) Image search: [Google]
wanted_ayyLmao.jpg
250 KB, 2026x1742
>>53495995
If you own a Mac, just compile some open source shit on Xcode and enjoy it without even jailbreaking.

Retroarch is the best emulator, runs N64 nicely.

Buy a smart case and it will last a lifetime.
>>
>>53496220
I do not, just a generic self builtt gaymen pc

Case seems expensive so I'll look for used on ebay
>>
>>53495978
None of which benefit from a jailbreak
>>
No jailbreak for the newest version 9.2.1
But hopefully when 9.3 they'll realease it

For that price yes is worth it
>>
>>53496507
App piracy?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.