[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello my name is Ranjid and I want to convince my friends of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457866481062.jpg (294 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457866481062.jpg
294 KB, 1600x1200
Hello my name is Ranjid and I want to convince my friends of the superiority of Linux.
Picture is me at the local Communist Centre.

Please help me because most people in India still use Windows :(
>>
Why does /g/ suddenly hate Indians? Has /pol/ invaded us??
>>
>>53472213
have you ever tried to watch some /g/ how to on youtube? I bet not. Mate, there should be addon to block indians on youtube
>>
>>53472213
I think it's a little xenophobia and some frustration that indians take the shitty tech jobs (which is all most of /g/ is good for)
>>
>>53472185
>tfw groups of these fuckwads always hang out in front of the university engineering buildings making it sounds like a third world bazaar and smell like one, too
>>
>>53473285
>which is all most of /g/ is good for
don't even think they're that good tbqh
>>
File: indian.jpg (81 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
81 KB, 1200x801
>>53472213
>Why does /g/ suddenly hate Indians?

"Hallo Sah, I am frum yor Microsoft Super tech team. We can see that you have a varry large virus on your compootuh"

That's why
>>
>>53472185
are they coders? if not, why would you waste mental energy on that?

what happens at a local communist centre?
>>
>>53473316
Maybe true. It's something that they can aspire to, though. Like maybe they can get out of their mom's basement and eke out a living fixing people's computers.

If some indian on the other side of the world is doing 80% of the fixing because they're all software fixes, then that blows up any hope of all the neets making careers out of IT.
>>
>>53473392
>they
you aren't fooling anyone, poojet.
>>
>>53473412
That's desperate, even for a retarded NEET.
>>
>>53473435
nice projecting, dikshit.
>>
>>53472185
Ranjid my friend! I am named Pajeet! I will gladly aid your quest to convince your friends of the superiority of Linux! We should meet up and discuss this business further! My designated shitting street is Govindpura Road next to the Suresh Kirana General Store! I hope we may speak soon!
>>
>>53473451
hahaha, okay.
>>
Look at them
>>
Great bait is great. By bye curry fag nigger faggot dyke cunt wop spook spic kike jew belly button faggot homosexual tranny mudmonkey.
>>
>>53473285
>shitty tech jobs
heh
>>
>>53472213
i don't think it's hate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.