[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally understand why Drake hates Linux so much. All the apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Linuxwhy.png (145 KB, 316x289) Image search: [Google]
Linuxwhy.png
145 KB, 316x289
I finally understand why Drake hates Linux so much. All the apps feel cheaply made with absolutely zero attention to detail and aesthetics, you need a command line to get work done because the apps require a million other dependencies, and then the fonts are horrible and you have to hope and pray that infinality works for you. Never again.
>Linux
>>
You have to admit GNU/Linux is a great server OS though.
>>
>>53469179
In Linux if you don't use the shell for everything you are a nigg.. oh wait, that explains your complains...
>>
File: snapshot2.png (675 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
snapshot2.png
675 KB, 1366x768
>>53469179
>Aesthetics
As a former win cuck I've always wanted my windows to look like this.

Windows is so restrictive you can't even change system fonts properly
>>
>>53469368
Those icons look hideous and antiquated.
>>
>>53469384
Sure you have preferences, you can change them as you wish. Good luck changing the titlebar theme on windows
>>
File: wddwdwd - Copy.jpg (36 KB, 444x218) Image search: [Google]
wddwdwd - Copy.jpg
36 KB, 444x218
>>53469368
you just gotta try harder
>>
>>53469473
Been there, done that, back in 2010. System becomes unstable upon reboots and updates
>>
>>53469473
Also, be honest. Iconpacks really don't integrate properly, do they
>>
>>53469491
Works fine for me.
>>
File: snapshot3.png (50 KB, 539x582) Image search: [Google]
snapshot3.png
50 KB, 539x582
>>53469513
Well, I used to get my explorer freeze or icons blacked out. Only a handful themes from deviantart used to work and none of them really worked flawlessly
Show the full desktop of yours
>>
File: 1456384477633.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456384477633.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>What do you mean I have to drive to the store to get food? That's too fucking complicated

Sorry for not holding your hand.
>>
>>53469384
>antiquated
That's the bread and butter of Linux, isn't it? If it looks like it was made in the last twenty years, /g/ hates it in my experience. Saying something looks like it should have been aborted cues half this board to get the lube out.
>>
>>53469473
Well, go on, show us your whole desktop, and how you change fonts optionally
>>
>>53469179
5,000,0000 rupies have been deposited in you Microshill account.
>>
>>53469822
Probably he won't. For obvious reasons. Third party themes are dysfunctional pieces of shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.