[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed a few icloud locked iPhones getting auctioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: activato.jpg (17 KB, 381x350) Image search: [Google]
activato.jpg
17 KB, 381x350
I've noticed a few icloud locked iPhones getting auctioned on eBay. If I were to buy one of these could I unlock it? I wouldn't mind a cheap iPhone as a side phone to my LG g3 since they rarely sell for over 150 aud.
>>
>>53463096
no tyrone
no you can't steal one either if you do just give it back

you got it tyrone?
you be a good boy okay tyrone?
>>
give it up, Jamal
>>
>>53463096
u think you can do what the FBI cant? go for it.
>>
>>53463126
then why do people buy them? I saw one with 2 bids less than 60 dollars
>>
>>53463165
because they just go to the Apple store, say "I bought this on the eebay and it's coming up as this!!" and then they unlock it
>>
>>53463194
Why didn't the FBI do this?
>>
>>53463194
Please tell me it's not that simple
>>
>>53463244
It's not.
They keep getting bought because there's always someone stupid enough to buy one.
>>
>>53463096
holy shit can we just start banning people who make these threads already?
>>
>>53463165
They buy them for spare parts sometimes
>>
They are good for parts. Pretty much everything can be reused except the motherboard
>>
>>53463240
Presumably because reflashing wipes the whole disk

Now someone else can use it, but all the data's gone
>>
I figured out how to bypass icloud locks, but I didn't make the info public because its how I make money.
>>
>>53463291
oh.
Yeah that makes sense.
>>
>>53463390
>notice me sempai

Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>53463433
cracking icloud is easy, you just have to know how motherboards work to bypass the boot process by utilizing a bridge to a different rom, then input a reset code from the rom to the bridge.

the reset code is assembly.
>>
>>53463433
http://amzn.com/0596100272
>>
Just ask McAfee, he knows how to hack an iPhone no problem.
>>
lets say you work at apple or know a friend who works at apple.

you have access to reset these locked phones.

suddenly you can make literally millions of dollars turning $100 locked phones into $500 dollar phones.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.