[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These people code?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fahreal.jpg (46 KB, 547x412) Image search: [Google]
fahreal.jpg
46 KB, 547x412
>>
great thread you have there
>>
great thread
>>
>>53459549
>tranny
>chink
>pajeet
I don't see anything odd.
>>
>>53459549
yes, apparently they do.
probably much better than you, at that.
>>
>>53459549

Who cares who wrote the code? I just want it to run, no one gives a shit if they have tits and vajayjay or a 12 incher.
>>
>>53459666

>that quote
>from a guy who made a living saying bitch, nigger, etc

why are rapfags so fucking stupid
>>
>>53459549
Alexa does. Robin does not.
>>
>>53460029
This.

I also hate linux and how being a woman requires a better pay check.
>>
>>53459666
>generalization

My mom brought me to this world, not every bitch in this world.
>>
>>53459549
>No results found for "robin moradi" stanford cs.

Do those people even exist? Or are they made up for the sake of diversity?
>>
File: hired.png (311 KB, 897x750) Image search: [Google]
hired.png
311 KB, 897x750
>>53459549
>>
>Stanford chick
I'd put her on my team 2bh

The others seem like diversity quota
>>
>>53462349
>The others seem like diversity quota
maybe, but at my uni the chink girls were the only females who actually knew how to program or design software. Even most of the chink guys weren't as good as them.
>>
>>53462333
Why do the profile pictures always look so hipster, shopped, and faggoty? Why don't you see a hunched over pimpled face fatass on his desk with bloodshot eyes stressing out over his system bugs?
>>
>>53459549
We've got a team in SF and I personally prefer to all them APIers, people skilled in using APIs, but mentally (and perhaps literally) piss themselves when faced with raw implementation. We tried moving part of our system engineering up there, thinking highly of the bay area's talent, and it was a disaster. All the new hires were impressively bad despite their impressive resumes. I had to send my senior up there for 9 weeks to do damage control.
>>
>>53459549
Two of them don't because they don't have a penis brain.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.