[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (962 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
962 KB, 750x1334
I've had enough with fighting the retarded captchas that take forever to load and fucking have the wrong answer.
Are there any good resources on how they're implemented? I'm not really looking for OCR shit, but more for implementation flaws and timing/cookie style attacks.
>>
>>53458325
Is this a tech board, or do you guys only shitpost about you laptop specs and trade anime?
>>
They're in obfuscated javascript or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-12-20-10-25.png (412 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-12-20-10-25.png
412 KB, 1080x1920
>>53458325
Use Clover.
>>
>>53458325
>Settings
>use legacy captcha
>Save
Now bugger off.
>>
>>53458782
It has ads. I've got an iCuck, which means I can use an adblocker. I'm still interested in a technical breakdown, but not necessarily for a phone.
>>
>>53458845
Not gonna flop over and take it. This is a problem that can be fixed, and I want to solve it.
>>
>>53458859

Clover isn't on the iPhone.

In any case, just buy the damn pass. Its only 20 dollars and it let's you post behind Tor for muh privacy.
>>
>>53458859
>it has ads
No ads with mine, senpai.
>>
>>53458901
>This is a problem that can be fixed,
https://www.4chan.org/pass
>>
File: image.png (272 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 750x1334
>>53458941
>>53458921
there's a clover app for the iPhone. >>53458971
>registering when noot has a history of handing out private purchases
these are not solutions, this is taking it in the ass. I'm not asking anyone to solve the problem, just information on how it's implemented. most of it is obscured, but there are definitely people who know how the shit works
>>
>>53459042

It's not the same clover. Floens has nothing to do with that version.
>>
>>53459042
>there's a clover app for the iPhone
Is it by Floens?
>>
>>53459099
nope it's not, you're right I didn't give a shit enough to read through
>>
look in the settings, halfwit
>>
>>53459133
nice one. did you bother reading the second sentence? I'm gonna figure out how they work, not use some shitty replacement
>>
>>53459174
Yes I did. The only reason you want to figure out how they function is because you want to make it easier for yourself to shitpost, no?

Some guy did do beginnings of the work and he got hired by google. Good luck.
>>
>>53458325
>I have no experience with anything like this and I want to outsmart Google
Good luck, kid.
>>
>>53459212
This is what I'm talking about: https://github.com/neuroradiology/InsideReCaptcha

The original repo was taken down but mirrors are everywhere.
>>
>>53459223
I'm not looking to outsmart Google, I've heard it's not that great at outsmarting bots.

>>53459255
thanks a ton. there's next to nothing to go off of elsewhere
>>
>>53458325
>I've had enough with fighting the retarded captchas that take forever to load and fucking have the wrong answer.

I never have a issue, on my desktop or the odd time i go on 4chan from my phone, all just werks
>>
>>53459305
it often does things like ask you to pick all the squares with signs, and fails to identify them. it will also decide some pictures are not food, even if it is, and other brain dead shit. I just want to figure out how it works at least, and see where to go from there
>>
>>53459368
L E G A C Y

C
A
P
T
C
H
A
>>
>>53459368
>it often does things like ask you to pick all the squares with signs, and fails to identify them

Those ones fucking blow, but i almost never see them
>>
>>53459556
they pick random people as Guinea pigs for those things
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.