[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mouse Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1393994247984.png (1 MB, 1200x3500) Image search: [Google]
1393994247984.png
1 MB, 1200x3500
Should I overclock my mouse and is this a good guide?
>>
>>53452038
Why should I trust the info in the picture?
>>
I use a R.A.T might not be the best but I really like the way I can customize it. And it works for me. It has taken a hell of a beating have dropped it several times and my Labrador (1 year old) tried to eat it and it is still alive.

But I would not recommend it for anyone that wants a really reliable mouse. This fucking thing seems to live it's own life and from time to time the tracking just fuck everything up. When playing games this is really annoying. But might just be my mouse after all the beatings it has taken.
>>
what's the biggest issue with the sensei?

had one for years, no big problems here.
>>
>>53452038
Abyssus 2014 here, if you want a simple and good mouse (not very pricey too) I reccomend it. No need to overclock, you can pick sensor speed, DPI and performance from the Razer tool.
>>
>>53452038
>2013
I'd say anyone who uses this guide in 2014+2 deserves to buy inferior products.
>>
>>53452038
That's an old guide. The new Logitech mice, like the g502, are god-tier. The new Ducky mouse is also pretty good, apparently.
>>
i want one of those zowie mice

good for gaymen?
>>
>>53452038
this guide is old as fuck

and pretty fucking irrelevant

go to the store and handfuck the mice and find what suits you best
>>
>>53454578
no, Zowie are poo meme mice, do not bother

if you decide to try one you will end up returning it
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-12+at+06.29.51).png (17 KB, 481x75) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-12+at+06.29.51).png
17 KB, 481x75
>>53452038
>>
You... You can overclock mice?
>>
>>53456695
Well, you can increase the USB polling rate.
>>
>>53452038
Use H1ghlander's "Mice using flawless sensor" guide. Then pick the one that has the least problems and fits your hand best. Find one in stores, molest it for a while while avoiding eye contact with sales reps.
Then buy it off Amazon.
>>
>G400 mice are not being made anymore

I'll fucking hate when mine dies
>>
>>53452038

What's wrong with the G700 & G700s? I use both of them and never had any issues.
>>
>>53452038
This guide is trash and old. The IE 3.0 and WMO should be in god tier and most of these mice shouldn't even be in the picture.
>>
>>53457998
>WMO

*WMO 1.1a
>>
>>53458341
>>53457213
Wouldn't that be the IntelliMouseOptical 1.1?
>>
>>53457318
Mine shit itself a few months ago, scroll didn't work anymore

I got a g100s and it's alright otherwise except the clicks are super loud
>>
fucking love my Rat 7. Had it for like 4 years and still feels/works great. I like really heavy mice with alot of tactile feedback and it does just that.
>>
>>53452038
>/v/s....
Stopped reading from there go back to your board
>>
I have a SteelSeries Rival. I like the feel and design; good buttons and mouse wheel. The only issue I have with it is the rubber on the thumb-side quickly wears down and peels off; maybe it's not so bad now that it has a divot after having it for over a year and may not feel any further. Anyway, in the future, I will avoid anything with rubber on it and I recommend everyone to do the same.
>>
>>53460495
I personally prefer the shape of the WMO, but yes both should be 1.1
>>
The middle button on my FK2 has become really dull

What mice have really good durable middle buttons?
>>
I was lucky enough to get a Logitech g303 for $40 AUD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.