[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
You can't deny their beauty.
>>
I'm trying to see the "beauty" of it but I just don't get it.
>>
>>53450761
>beauty
you mean gayness?
>>
>>53450761
aesthetics are subjective and thus a worthless measure of a product's quality. functional design is a scientific measure of quality, and thus a better measure.

source:The Design of Everyday Things
>>
function > form since the beginning of time
>>
File: fAq3SkA.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fAq3SkA.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>53450761
>>
>>53450836
mmmmmm ;)
>>
>slabs of metal with no definition
>beauty
wot
>>
>Apple watch
>beauty
Sorry, but a watch that looks like those children's watches isn't beautiful.
The standard of beauty in the watch community is on a completely different direction from what Apple can satisfy, which is why Steve Jobs would have killed half the company if he knew idiots went forward with the Apple Watch.

>iPhone
I prefer the look of the HTC One.
I'd also say that the new LG looks good, and the Samsung Edge looks better (although i would never buy a phone with a curved screen to the edges, fuck that for safety issues).

>laptop
Have no interest in those.
>>
I honestly like Apple of a few years ago a lot more. Their design was fresh and new then. Believe it or not this minimalist's wet dream isn't any more timeless than overengineered hardware from earlier decades. iPhone 4/4G design is the GOAT.
>>
If minimalism alone is beauty, then why do all Apple users dress like Hipsters with colors all over the place and retarded clothing arrangements on them that make them look like those retarded JRPG characters?
>>
>>53450761
actually i can.
>>
>>53450975
>implying I dress like that
I wear muted colors usually in the form of hoodies and jeans.
>>
>>53450891
Excuse me, sir? We don't tolerate homosexuals in this here board.
>>
You might be able to install totally free, Libre GNU/Linux on that laptop OP.
>>
>>53450761
faggot detected
>>
>>53452711
Haha, someone's a bit jealous :)
>>
>>53451485
I'm a girl
>>
>>53453099
Why would he be jealous?
Even if he was an Alienwarefag, he would still be your superior in both your money dick waving contest, as well as in the fact that his computer can at least run games without overheating to death and has actual full functionality that a computer should have.
>>
File: 1441219655150.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441219655150.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>only reason I have an Android is because of Clover

For God's sake someone write a decent 4chan app for iOS.
>>
>>53450761
>iphone looks disgusting
>apple watch looks worse than iphone 1
>macbook has that autistic keyboard
>>
>>53453108
Wearing dresses and panties doesn't make you a girl, anon. We've been through this already.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.