[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst normie phone that is horrible, but is still bought for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 5c.jpg (57 KB, 1436x1077) Image search: [Google]
5c.jpg
57 KB, 1436x1077
Worst normie phone that is horrible, but is still bought for normie reasons?
>>
>>53434266

Ask the guy at the store
>>
>>53434266
The iPhone 5 is still running smooth and pretty fast, what's your probem?
The 5c is the same but with a plastic back.
>>
>>53434291
I know that, it's just that a majority of normies i know hate them for no reason. " I don't like it cause.. it's bad"
>>
>>53434266
No idea, there's still people that buy flip phones and get those cheap Government phones.

Actually scratch that. The biggest piece of shit phone I've ever encountered was the LG Sunrise. A few people in this white trash infested town have them and since one person knows that I work from a computer, the entire town knows that I'm an all knowing expert who knows literally everything there is to know about everything technology.

These phones constantly fuck up and have to be factory reset. Factory resetting them isn't easy either. Their own manual instructions don't work, the option under menu to reset them never works and I always have to use this guide:

http://theinformr.com/answers/i-have-lg-sunrise-and-i-cant-factory-reset/

I could just say no but for some reason I'm a god damn idiot and always feel the need to help idiots fix their technical issues.
>>
>>53434266
i have one, its great, it does all i could need efficiently
>muh normies
>>
>>53434311
Well yeah it's the most popular so people think hating it will make them look like they are smarter than the majority of people by, ironically, thinking different.
>>
Nearly all Samshit phones.
>>
>>53435071
HOLY FUCK

don't get me started on Samshit

I had a Nexus 7 (o.g. model), and that was my first android experience back on Ice Cream Sandwich through KitKat.

I then I got a Samshit Galaxy S3 as my first smartphone.

Holy shit, I had to live with that PoS for two years until I got my Droid Turbo last summer. It was some dual-core piece of crap that couldn't run shit for apps, and would lag terribly if you had more than a few apps running in the background.

I eventually resorted to putting Smart Launcher Pro on the phone and uninstalling every piece of samshit software on it. That was the only way I got the thing to run smoothly w/o any hiccups.

My Droid Turbo has been treating me well since last summer. Amazing phone, with amazing battery life (I get somewhere up to 60 hours w/ internet browsing, games, and texting/calling).
>>
A phone for small handed people. It's undeniable fact that majority of people are using this phone. At this point I don't even care what phones people are using but to me it looks like a overpriced toy
>>
>>53435227
>he thinks the number of cores matters
>not using a third party launcher anyway
>not uninstalling carrier/manufacturer bloat anyway
>>
Do you even know the definition of "normie"?
>>
>>53435227
>nexus 7
>Samsung
>galaxy s3
>dual core

Typical amerifat knowing nothing
>>
>>53435071
samsung phones are nearly all shit with their stock roms

but they are pretty great once you root and install a custom rom

i'm still using my galaxy s2 skyrocket as my daily drive with CM11
>>
>>53435227
This. I can't stand any Korean smart phone. Koreans are dogs and so are their smartphones. I don't understand why normies even buy em.
>>
kankerlijer
>>
>>53434266
I work at a phone shop.

People always ask for iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S because they think that buying cheap, old iPhones will validate them as Apple owners, but in reality they are still poorfags.
>>
>>53436660
same here, I had to replace my S2 twice because of power button issues but other than that the phone has been fucking stellar
would be better if my service wasn't shit
>>
>>53434266
moto g 2nd and 3rd gen

1st gen was fantastic but 2nd gen was absolute shit (screen and gyro sucked balls) and 3rd gen it's just another meme device with less features than 2nd gen, it's ridiculous
>>
>>53437123
How do you feel about people with Z5s?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.