[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /g/'s favorite email hosts? I'll start wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
What are /g/'s favorite email hosts?
I'll start with what I know.

@gmail.com
@hotmail.com
@live.com
@outlook.com
@yahoo.com

What else you got for me?
>>
>no cock.li
>>
>posting microsoft three times
>>
@yandex.com/.ru
>>
@protonmail
>>
I like outlook the best
cock.li is good for throwaways
tutanota is also good
>>
I like Fastmail. Not free, but worth paying for in my opinion. (The have a whole bunch of domains you can choose from. Most are pretty lame, but a couple are good, I like @eml.cc and @ftml.net, nice and short. Or you can use your own.)
>>
>>53425175
shoo shoo MS shill
>>
>>53425356
>but worth paying for in my opinion
15GB for $3.33/month ($40/year)? Yeah, I'd say so.
>>
@tfwno.gf
>>
hushmail, gmail
>>
@horsefucker.org
@cock.li
@firemail.cc
@airmail.cc
@waifu.club
@national.shitposting.agency
>>
>>53425175
@myownfuckingdomain.com
>>
>>53425193
>>53425437
>>53425446
>>fart<<
>>53425452
>>tumbleweed<<
>>
>>53425427
Sorry, my sarcasm detector is on the fritz tonight. Anyhow, storage really isn't an issue for me. In the three years or so I've used it, I've never used more the 2 or 3%. (I still have my Gmail account, and I've never used more than 5% or so of that, either.) I guess if I did want more file storage, there would be better options, but I like Fastmail's e-mail features.
>>
Is it still possible to make a new @live.com?
>>
teknik.io
>>
I've been using the same 10 minute mail account for the past 6 months
>>
My own domain, protonmail or gmail.

Everything else is not worth using.
>>
@qq.com
>>
>>53425282
Lel remember that time they were hacked and needed to pay the hackers or some shit and switch internet providers and they had a technician in the middle of the snowy night drive across the mountains in peril through whole Switzerland to the servers and fix shit. Lel that was hilarious followed the whole thing on twitter
>>
>>53426631
>chinkshit
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>53425446
>@horsefucker.org
The best 2bh
>>
Doesn't your ISP supply you with email account?
Even in the dialup days that was standard.
>>
>>53428251
>using an account that has access to your name, social security, home address, credit card number as your primary contact with outside world
kek
>>
>>53428251
Mine does but they ask for a cellphone number which is provided by them and is actually registered to my real name as well, so i'd have to fetch a burner just for that shit, it's a no no.
>>
>>53428280
Not to mention chances are you change ISP provider a couple times in your lifetime (except if you're American).
>>
>>53428251
yeah with like 10MB space, and it stops working when the contract ends
>>
>>53428280
i gave them fake info for all of that except my home address
>>
>>53428280
I'm not seeing the problem here. It's your ISP. They already know who you are, because you're paying the bill for that cable or DSL line.
Besides that, most people receive mails from their bank and other places that address them by real name, even if the email addres is [email protected] or whatever. And those mails are sent over the Internet in plain text. Some things like ebay or other ecommerce correspondece even has your mailing address and possibly other details (just not the full bank account number).
>>
>>53428305
A couple times is nothing. But if you move every year or two, it could be a problem. But then again you still have to change postal address, unless you pay for a separate physical maildrop that forwards to wherever.
>>
>>53428393
>plain text emails
This isn't the 90's grandpa, we have encryption now
>>
>@cock.li
>@pomf.se
no more no less
>>
>>53428442
Ok but that's not used very often. Most places (even business things) just send plain text mail with unencrypted attachments.
I actually worked at a web hosting place in the late 90's where I added PGP encryption for the people who had ecommerce store. But it was just an option. Wasn't used all the time, and most people don't know how to operate PGP.
>>
>>53426652
yeah see, you're showing dunning-kruger here

>LEL
>they were hacked
>or some shit
>that image

back to your obscure irc circlejerk imo
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.