[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to get google hangouts working on Android without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1432692801093.jpg (102 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1432692801093.jpg
102 KB, 480x640
Is there anyway to get google hangouts working on Android without google play services?
>>
no, just join the botnet already you cuck.
>>
>>53421017
> implying a galaxy nexus is even remotely functional once play services rapes the cpu
>>
>>53421017
>is a part of the botnet
>calls me a cuck
>>
>>53421176
kek, you're the one who wants to use google hangouts.

get mad faggot
>>
>>53421196
Thanks for the bump my man
>>
I want to eat some oreos so fucking badly. For the last month I've eating nothing but potatoes twice a day because they're cheap. Money is running out and I need to find a job but until then I have to eat only potatoes, twice a day.

But once I get a job (IF I get a job) I'll fucking eat so many oreos I will SHIT them whole and eat them again, I'm gonna fill a bath tub with milk and just drop oreo after oreo in there and then eat the whole god damn thing
>>
you could get google talk xmpp with Conversations from f-droid a while back, haven't tried using it lately though.
>>
>>53421779
>eating only potatoes

What is this, The Martian?
>>
>>53421806
Cheaper than any other thing I can think of, and I can eat them with salt alone. Any other thing I need mayo, or something like that, and I don't have enough money to buy mayo anymore
>>
why can't they sell oreos without the cream
>>
>>53421884
They do its called manure
>>
>>53421806
potatoes are very healthy. they contain all your essential vitamin and mineral. ppl lived on them alone.
>>
>>53421779
what job are you trying to get anon?
>>
>>53424558
>potatoes contain all your essential vitamin and mineral
Except they don't. You're going to get sick from your diet so slowly that by the time you realize, your body is already destroyed.

Buying vitamins and not eating a singular food is easily $50,000 cheaper than being a fucking potato-only chode.
>>
>>53421779
lmao anon, just apply to any job so that you don't die. DON'T STOP APPLYING AFTER YOU GET THE FIRST JOB OR YOU WILL BECOME COMPLACENT
>>
>>53424558
Are you from Ireland?
>>
>>53420827
>google hangouts

Why? It's shit.

It's deprecated for SMS/MMS as well.

It's one of the only things on my phone I've actually disabled.
>>
>>53424637
anything
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.