[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you get an implant /g/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 20160310_190132.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160310_190132.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Would you get an implant /g/ ?
>>
Only if it used free as in freedom software.
>>
>>53415592
an offline one that doesn't replace anything in my nervous system
>>
For what? I mean, like if I lost an arm or an eye I'd be happy to get a replacement if possible at all. However, some RFID chip or some bullshit tag like that, naaaaaah.
>>
I already have dental implants
>>
>>53415697
I hate to tell you, but your dentist put an ID chip in it. he works for the NSA
>>
>>53415677
I think it would be neat to have my subway card, credit card (obviously has to be secure), emergency contact info, blood type and a few more things you can't find coz Tyrone stole your wallet.
>>
File: i never asked for this tea.jpg (214 KB, 1136x1584) Image search: [Google]
i never asked for this tea.jpg
214 KB, 1136x1584
>>53415592
A *what* implant, precisely?
>>
>>53415740
RFID or else a dick. Can't make my mind up.
>>
>>53415722
>Tyrone hacks off your arm for money
I'd rather have a wallet
>>
>>53415592
A subcutanean botnet? Sign me up please!
>>
>>53415740
why does desu have normal eyes?
>>
>>53415767
Fair point but now, all he needs is my bag. Which doesn't require severing of limbs, which is therefore easier. In most cases
>>
>>53415722
So what, you want Tyrone to cut off your hand instead of taking your wallet?
>>
>>53415801
No I'm saying it would be harder for him. Not that I would prefer it. What am I saying, he's well used to it
>>
File: 20160310_203815.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20160310_203815.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
>>53415592
Already got one.
Yes, it's almost useless, but there is now drawbacks so why not ?
>>
Already have a programmable nfc chip near my radial longitudinal crease. It unlocks my phone and apartment door.
>>
>>53416248
What type?
For what purpose?
For how much?
From where?
How do you maintain/reprogram it?
>>
>>53415592

Why would I want silicone implants? o.O My breasts are just fine and proportional to my body the way they are right now.
>>
>>53416450
Gentoo DUUUHHH..........
>>
>>53416450
>What type?
>From where?
Dangerousthings nXT, I wanted one a few years back but decided to wait on a fully RFID/NFC-compliant tag in 13MHz.
>For how much?
About 100$ because yurop.
>For what purpose?
For shit and gigles, and right now vcard on it for NFC enabled phones + lock/unlock my PC at work. I plan on adding a relay on the arduino+nfc hat to lock/unlock my car.
>How do you maintain/reprogram it?
TagWriter by NXP for standard NDEF stuffs, Trigger for actions.
There is also an app from dangerousthings that you need to run once to set up some write-only bytes with a password, so you can't fuck up and lock your tag.
>>
I have a magnet in my hand. I used to be able to sense electrical fields. I've probably become desensitized to it over the years, because now it's really only good for hanging bottle caps from it at parties.
>>
>>53416700
Wouldn't a magnet ruin any opportunities to work with electronic components? For example, has a CPU ever come near the magnet, and has it survived?
>>
>Deliberately making it easier for Skynet to track you, regardless of whether you hide in an active factory or not
>>
>>53416568

Thinking about getting one here in the Netherlands. Where are you from? Did it hurt or did you have any body reactions?
>>
>>53416954
are you retarded
>>
Butt and hip implants
>>
Enhanced ears. Yes.
>>
>>53416248
If you had an ID card to get into a building, could you clone it and make your hand work?

You're very trusting, even thinking of injecting that makes me queasy.
>>
>>53417106
France. Didn't hurt at all actually, I was surprised about that, about the same as donating blood if you ever did that, just a little pinch. No reaction at all (but remember to disinfect like twice a day), the scare is taking it's time to disappear but I usually heal pretty good from scratches so I'm confident I won't see a thing in a month or two max.
>>53417767
Actually I work a desk away from the guy setting tags of our building so I asked him before getting the implant, but the thing is most of the RFID/NFC cards for access use 125kHz and usually the implants for this frequency are the "dumb" ones, just an ID, no programmable memory.
The two conditions for accessing a building with an RFID implant are : same frequency/protocol + someone to program the ID into the system, you can't just clone it (usually).
>>
>>53417767
Also
>You're very trusting, even thinking of injecting that makes me queasy.
The fact that it come pre-sterilized and already into the injection syringe helped a lot, I don't think I would've risked it homemade with a scalpel. The hard part is finding someone confident enough to do it to you...
>>
I'd like to implant my dik in ur mum
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.