[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now I feel so dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Now I feel so dangerous
>>
Is there in depth documentation somewhere that explains what those programs do
>>
>>53391164
u should probably know what those do before u install that shit m8
>>
>>53391201
Lol
>>
>>53391164
YouTube is your friend
Also Udacity, Udemy and your best friend, Google
>>
>>53391037
>I feel so dangerous
pretty sure your just retarded
>>
>>53391377
kill you're self
>>
File: 1454269871352.jpg (67 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
1454269871352.jpg
67 KB, 640x852
>>53391201
Install, wherent you suposed to keep this on disk or stick?
Why do people keep "installing" this as a OS?
>>
>>53391440
Who is she and how can I further google search for her?
>my waifu omg ;_;
>>
>>53391639
>her
>>
>>53391733
>weak dubs
But seriously, Google image search only comes up with here, and finalchan. Even tineye search comes up with nothing.
>>
>>53391780
She is a pretentious engineering major who would break your heart for a manager of something in some company. Don't bother is my advice.
>>
>>53391802
>I'm addicted to heart ache because I'm addicted to causing others pain
I don't care, I just... I don't understand why I'm so drawn in.
I just wanna know.
Can't you understand, anon?
I mean, an Emacs shirt with a thinkpad (can't tell the series), and the glasses. OMG the glasses. The look of absolutely know care.
I know she'd break the man I am.
I just gotta know.
>>
>>53391440
10 Gb for kali, rest for arch. Just for fun
>>
>>53391876
>I don't care, I just... I don't understand why I'm so drawn in.
You are drawn in because you have a biased perception of Asians and /g/ related topics. Imagine an average woman, she's probably just that. Google naked ladies if that does not help.

By the way I'm not the poster, I have no idea who she is, I'm just bored so...
>>
>>53391948
>Only cause she's asian
>/g/tard to the max lol
Yeah, you could argue that. Normally I can reverse search and find images similar or something. But I can't.
Yes, she's just average, nerdy, probably a complete bitch... But I can't seem to let her go for right now. She's my infatuation and I don't know why.
>>
>>53391876
>can't tell the thinkpad series
It's a Thinkpad X230t.
Model year is 2012, so she's probably really hipster.
>>
I tried out backtrack a couple of years ago, quickly realized that aside from securing my network and offering remote "tech support" to my parents, I don't really have a usecase for it.
Now I just keep up with the news and update my boxes when I hear of an exploit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.