[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions that don't need their own thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: muck the police.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
muck the police.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Let me start off with I DID NOTHING WRONG AND THEIR SYSTEM IS RANK. I was on omegle in a horse mask covered in nutella shirtless and all of a sudden i got banned cause they do it for free. So i deleted all my cookies and reset my ip successfully as in its a completely new ip. Yet somehow im still banned. How am i still kicked out. I just wanna meme in peace but the mods are bullies

Also yeah post your questions and hopefully me or others can help you.
>>
File: 1457037812096.jpg (161 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457037812096.jpg
161 KB, 600x800
>>53367296
Do you like maki?
>>
>>53367472
anime is pretty alright. dunno that one tho. we should stay on topic before i get in trouble with more mods
>>
>>53367296
some srsly at least allow me to understand how they could possibly know its me
>>
>>53367692
Mac address perhaps. Router ID perhaps. I dunno.
>>
>>53367810
ok to give better info i have a windows computer so i couldn't be that. what could i try to lessen the list of possiblities?
>>
does 35 pups detected with mbam mean i need to nuke and pave? my stepdads computer btw
>>
>>53367852
We got a troll hyah boyz
>>
>>53367906
oh shoot i just looked it up i feel stupid
>>
>>53367296
>>>/sqt/
>>
So my ASUS N56V laptop's charger stopped working, and I need to find a new one.

It's pretty old, about 3-4 years, and they don't have those chargers in the store. I will need to look for it on ebay from some Chinese vendor.

What specs do I need / what do I need to look for to make sure the off-brand charger doesn't slowly fuck up my laptop?

Pic related, it's the info on the back of it.
>>
Why would a CPU idle really high? I've exhausted everything I can think of. The 7870K I bought idled at 45C with the stock cooler, so I bought an aftermarket one, a Cooler Master, and now the lowest it can reach is 46C. The most annoying part is that I wasn't sure I'd put the cooler on the best way first time since it can point up or down, and when I took it off, the pea of thermal paste I'd put on it had only been spread on half of the CPU. How long does it generally take for Arctic Silver paste to get to work properly?
>>
>>53367933
Are you literally retarded? Just search the model of your laptop and charger in the same search on Ebay, you will get like 100 chinesse chargers that just werks
>>
File: RgCXw0p.jpg (61 KB, 456x642) Image search: [Google]
RgCXw0p.jpg
61 KB, 456x642
Could somebody recommend a PC build that could run stuff like Street Fighter V and Dark Souls 3 at 1080p 60fps? Nvidia/intel preferred, no bully.
>>
>>53367296
You didn't delete enough cookies. Or they banned your entire IP range because they were really tired of your horse nutella shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1000x750
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3wTcdC

Will this build work well with digital design work? I need to use two 1440p monitors with it.
>>
>>53368533
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
>>
For some fucking reason, the router I have will randomly have its wireless go off. The router itself will think the wireless is still on, but when I check it on literally every single device in the house, its off. Changing the wireless channel to any other channel fixes the problem, but it then goes back to the same old shit at random sporadic times. Could be a day, could be a week.
Is there a way to fix it so it won't keep doing this outside of getting a new router?
>>
>>53368647
Took a second look and based on the site and based on it my build here>>53368588 is great. Is it right?
>>
I have an issue with my wireless network and home wifi fucking with my internet music streams. They're live streams and every ten minutes the stream will lag back fifteen seconds and play the same section over again in delay(weird for a live-stream).

Thoughts? This happened across three devices.
>>
My dell e193fpc monitor won't stay on consistently, the power just flickers on and off when I plug it in. I tried it with another cable and the same thing happens. What's wrong with it?
>>
got my first copyright warning from comcast today when I downloaded a Mission impossible movie :^) what should I do?
>>
>>53369483
torrent safely, stop torrenting, or keep going and risk getting sued
>>
>>53369531
been torrenting other stuff until yesterday, I wonder did they monitor my traffic or it was just this particular item that I torrented...
>>
File: mfw.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
78 KB, 412x351
I'm bored on my computer, I don't know what to do, I've already tried almost every GNU/Linux distributions out there, my passion for computing is dying, I'm sad...
>>
>>53369607
Sometimes movie companies monitor the connections of other seeders and leachers of a torrent because some people connect with their real IP address. Do you use a VPN?
>>
>>53369431
haunted, possibly made in Furano [Lavender Town]

[I've been there btw.]
>>
>>53369646
Now that you've sampled many things, pick something and get really good at it
>>
>>53369655
nope, not at all. Guess I was expecting this to come someday. I've tried some free vpns before, but most of them are pretty slow and I just gave up all together
>>
using OSX

how come some mp3 files work just fine on cmus but iTunes distorts them and trying to open their respective folders causes finder to relaunch?
>>
Should I be using the Dvi-I or the DVI-D port on my Gpu? I just know one is Digital and Analog and one is just Digital.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.