[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a new mobile phone, how's the Honor 5x?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: honor-5x-multi.jpg (194 KB, 1600x814) Image search: [Google]
honor-5x-multi.jpg
194 KB, 1600x814
I need a new mobile phone, how's the Honor 5x?
>>
File: phone_comparison_x86_vs_arm.png (162 KB, 1079x425) Image search: [Google]
phone_comparison_x86_vs_arm.png
162 KB, 1079x425
shit, get the zenfone 2 instead, it has an energy efficient x86 processor, and 4gb of ram.
>>
>>53365460
this
>>
It's also 100 bucks more on amazon, what about those blu phones?
>>
>>53365543
16gb rom/4gb ram zenfone 2 is only like $220 on the asus store family
>>
>>53365460
>inb4 shill
I think anything is better than the honor 5x including this
>>
>>53365460
this
>>
>>53365574
appears to be sold out, thanks for looking out buddy

what about the zenfone 2 laser?
>>
>>53365719
non-x86 processor

Guess you're gonna have to settle for second best OP
>>
Is the zenphone 2 not sold in the UK? If I get one shipped here will it work?
>>
CHINK SHIT
H
I
N
K

S
H
I
T
>>
Go for a Xiaomi if you're buying a chink phone
>>
>>53365719
Amazon perhaps?
That's where I got mine.
>>
I don't know, the zen fone 2 isn't looking like what I would want. I'm coming from a galaxy s3 and being able to switch batteries was a big thing for me. A lot of people aren't like the zen fone, I feel like it's one of the things 4chan huddles around for some obtuse reason.
>>
>>53366527
We shill it because it turns out x86 is more power efficient than ARM. Also you can run windows 7 in a VM on it at near native speeds, which is very nice.
>>
As a Honor phone user I have to say It will be hard for me not to chose the same brand next time.
I just like everything about this shit even though is not excellent, is very close in quality to phones you will find for twice that price.
I bought my honor 6 last year when I was tired of waiting the zenfone 2 release and I couldn't made a better decision as asus fucked up the final product the came out with. Dont get a zenfone 2 for fuck's sake, it may have 4 Gb RAM but mother of god that shit camera shit, battery, shit quality overall holy fuck it was awful.
>>
>>53365460
>>53365492
>>53365588
>>53365608
stop posting this in every fucking thread, you piece of shit. nobody is buying that shit.
>>
>>53367356
x86 or bust
>>
>>53365543
these blu phones don't look to bad, except the meditek stuff
>>
or what about the moto g?
>>
>>53368311
If you're gonna go for a budget phone you might as well get the Redmi 3
>>
>>53367356
This. We've got an Asus shill on the board.

Asus is the king of bloat and makes Samsung look good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.