[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: faint pace.png (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
faint pace.png
88 KB, 500x500
>want to emulate ps2
>try pcsx2
>bunch of missing .dlls
>download missing .dlls
>Entry point not found, The procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
>wat.jpg
>do an internet, find out I have to install microsoft visual studio c++ redist
>okay.jpg
>goes and does that
>same error
help me faggots, none of the people on the forums help. I've deleted every api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll files on my computer including in system32 and reinstalled them, same error, tried uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft redist 2015, nope.
>>
>>53360723
maybe its a different version of redist?

Like 2007 or something that the ps2 uses idk
>>
I have every version of it. I don't fucking know. I used to get an error when I installed it, but it installs fine now
>>
OP here, actually, if someone can uncheck the box that hides the hidden files and then go into system32 and make a copy of the file and throw me a download link that may work. Thanks. Don't zip the file, I wanna see if you're an asshole, anything could be in a zip file without me knowing.
>>
I think it's actually just that the download links on the other sites are outdated and that microsoft c++ redist is broken
>>
Great another tech-illiterate /v/ nigger
When will you faggots leave?
>>
I'm not tech illiterate, mind you, this is a legitimate question that nobody I know can answer. I've also never been to /v/. I don't care much for video games, either. Plus, if I'm so tech illiterate, why can't you answer my question?
>>
>>53361090
>I'm not tech illiterate, mind you, this is a legitimate question that nobody I know can answer. I've also never been to /v/. I don't care much for video games, either. Plus, if I'm so tech illiterate, why can't you answer my question?

Because you haven't actually replied to anybody.
>>
>>53361137
because I truly don't care to
>>
>>53361137
you don't have to be a god damn genius to click on some numbers on an imageboard, your black slave grandmother from the 1920's who's never used a computer could do that, it doesn't prove I'm tech illiterate in any way.
>>
>>53361137
Answer my damn question, god damnit. If I'm so tech illiterate, why can't you answer the question? If you can't answer the question, that'd make you a tech illiterate niggerfaggot, since the fact I can't makes me one in your terms.
>>
>>53361239
I can answer it but I won't as you clearly haven't read the rules
>>
That's what I thought.
>>
>>53360723
Install arch and use pcsx2 from the repos.
Much smoother experience
>>
File: IMG_20160307_121952.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_121952.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2560
>>53360723
Says the correct runtime.
OP is a fag
>>
Install Gentoo and
emerge pcsx2
>>
>>53361239
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>53360773
kek you shouldn't trust any anon here that would actually do this. They will probably inject malware into the dls.
>>
>>53361726
Nice handwriting
Are you on a tablet?
>>
>>53360723
>Delete everything.
>Install it again.
>Follow instructions on a guide.
??????????!
>you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1457286490119.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1457286490119.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>>53360723
>Calls us faggots
>wants help
Fuck off
C
K

O
F
F
>>
literally install gentoo
the linux builds work fine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.