[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like it's pretty much over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OH1IE67ndg

Nvidia on the brink of being btfd
>>
FUCK OFF STUPID GAYMURR CHILD
>>>/v/
>>
Daily AMD shilling thread?
There is already one check the catalog.
>>
>>53350113
If you're not interested in the thread, don't fucking post in it.

>>53350144
Watch the video before calling me a shill. It might just wake you the fuck up.
>>
>>53350406
>If you're not interested in the thread, don't fucking post in it.

/v/ accounts for probably 1/4 to 1/3 of /g/ at this point. Just make a /gcg/ in /vg/ and leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>>/v/

>>>/r/pcmasterrace

>>>/r/truegayming

>>>/facebook/

fuck off nobody likes you it's just like high school
>>
>>53350432
it's almost as if /v/-/vg/ needs technology to function, and people use multiple boards
>>
>>53350113
>>53350432
>>53350457
Look at these kids trying so hard to fit in. It's adorable! :^)
>>
>>53350088
Guy sounds like he's gargling cum
>>
>>53350113
>>53350432
>>53350457
Doing gods work.

Why is this shit even allowed here?
>>
>>53350485

wrong, they just need consumer crap, a byproduct of technology. We don't get weeaboos discussing what's the best polymer for onaholes because they know better.

Now fuck off nigger.
>>
>>53350580
firstly, I do believe that gaming is relevant in technology, at least as benchmarks and tech demos.
second, a lot of this crap of "true technology" traces back to /prog/, which died due to inactivity. Programming is not a pure technology, it is applied tech.
third, you must think I'm Michael Jackson back from the dead if you see me as black.
>>
>2000 and sex
What I learnt from this video is to keep my maxwell gpu, buy a Polaris and use multi-gpu where available. In games that don't support multi-gpu I'll use the one that performs best in that game.
>>
>>53350553
Are you new? /g/ has been for consumer crap for several years.
>>
>>53350775
funny how I'm doing the opposite as an AMD GPU owner. if you can afford it, why not?
>>
>>53350432
I don't go to /v/, mainly because it's a cesspool. I occasionally go to /vg/ but don't post there. I only post in /g/.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.