[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mpv/ - what a beautiful world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10
File: default_icon_512x512.png (1 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
default_icon_512x512.png
1 MB, 512x512
- The mpv developers hate doom9.
- The madVR/MPDN/LAV developers hate mpv.

Is it just a Windows vs Linux story or are there things we should know?
>>
I heard mpv dev hacked sexy pics of palmer luckeys MOM TEHEHEHEHEUH EUH and then palmer got MAD so he founded MAD VR using his MADNESS and his VR headset and then i poope da little
>>
>>53306014
mpv fan and Linux programmer here - from what I can tell, the mpv people hate all other media software due to extremely low code quality and bad coding practices (e.g. copy/pasting terrible code from avisynth that they don't understand how it works even in the slightest)

It's not so much a mpv vs Windows thing as it's about mpv vs the rest of the world.
>>
>>53306128
Also, needless to say, doom9 is the center of this wave of amateur “programmers” making their own media software.
>>
I hate doom9 too.

It's pretty easy to hate them, they make shitty software, shill hard for shitty software, and are generally toxic.
>>
mpv like most other free software sucks, but the users and developers think just because it's free it's automatically better.

Also all the damn free software shills never give up.
>>
>>53306271
madVR/MPDN/LAV and all the others depend on ffmpeg which is free software :^)
>>
>>53306303
Then why isn't mpv as good as MPC-HC plus madVR? :^)
>>
>>53306496
Why, because it is better :^)
>>
mpc-hc -> looks like win95 program gui
potplayer -> looks like win2000 avast gui
mpdn -> looks like vista gui
smplayer -> looks like kde3 fisher price desktop gui
kodi jarvis -> looks like winxp media center
kodi krypton -> looks like android 2.1 app gui

Now look at their website templates, ugly as hell, why?

If you like the related picture, you probably can't understand!
So don't try.
>>
>>53306014
>The madVR/MPDN/LAV developers hate mpv.

I doubt they hate them.
MPV duplicate their features and pass them off as some magic new shit, also MPV literally copy and pasted code from MPDN, re-licensed it without permission and got themselves in to a little bother because of it.
>>
>>53307031
>mpc-hc -> looks like win95 program gui
So use mpc-be instead, also if you hit "1" you go borderless and use keyboard/mouse bindings.
>>
>>53307144
>MPV duplicate their features and pass them off as some magic new shit, also MPV literally copy and pasted code from MPDN, re-licensed it without permission and got themselves in to a little bother because of it.
ITT: things that literally never happened
>>
>>53307168
Nice try mpv shill.
Good luck using nnedii3 without building mp3 with the special license build falag they had to add after being called out for stealing and re-licensing code they didn't write or ask permission to do so.
>>
>>53307187
>Good luck using nnedii3 without building mp3 with the special license build falag they had to add after being called out for stealing and re-licensing code they didn't write or ask permission to do so.
ITT: things that literally never happened
>>
Could /g/ try this medium vo configuration and post some feedbacks?
vo=opengl-hq:deband=no:prescale:superxbr:dscale-param1=0.0:dscale-param2=1.5:dscale-antiring=1.0
>>
>>53307330
1. superxbr is a retarded piece of shit. Never fucking use it, ever

2. Turning off debanding is just bad. Every source needs debanding

3. Why are you setting C to 1.5? I'm not even sure if those numbers make any sense outside of [0,1]
>>
>>53306128
>due to extremely low code quality and bad coding practices

How do they know, most of it is closed source. That's what gets them so assmad about MadVR, the second it opened up they would put every single piece of it into mpv. It's pure jealousy on their part.
>>
>>53307339
>Turning off debanding is just bad. Every source needs debanding

No you're retarded and let me tell you why. The only people whoever complain/notice banding is anime fags, and most fansubber releases of anime already got hit with debanding filters during encoding.

Debanding reduces quality, regardless of how insignificant it might reduce it, and doing it to video without banding is bad. I would say that doing it to video with banding is bad too, and should only be done if you are genuinely bothered by banding and not just letting other people tell you that you should be bothered by banding.
>>
>>53307339
I can't use the nnedi3 prescaler so I use superxbr.
We don't have so many choice. I don't know if they plan to add another ones.

However I like superxbr because it's sharp without any aliasing effects.
It can produce some kind of oil painting effects too but I never noticed it with my projector.
>>
>>53307362
>the second it opened up they would put every single piece of it into mpv.

It already has most of madVR's features implemented in a better/equal way, nothing would change.
>>
>>53307362
>How do they know, most of it is closed source.
Most of it isn't, actually.

Most doom9 projects have at least some fraction of their source available.

The few that don't are in the minority.

>That's what gets them so assmad about MadVR
Nobody is assmad about madVR, the same way nobody is assmad about VLC. It's just shitty software

>the second it opened up they would put every single piece of it into mpv
Maybe some faggots would, I certainly wouldn't
>>
Is it installable? How? Where can I find screenshots?
https://github.com/cmdrkotori/mpc-qt
>>
>>53307380
>No you're retarded and let me tell you why.
No, you're retarded and let me tell you why.

>The only people whoever complain/notice banding is anime fags
Because the overlap between animefags and people who actually care about quality is high. Why do you think it's always the anime fansubbers who are the early adopters for media technology (e.g. new codecs like AVC and HEVC, Hi10P, new high-quality media software, new scalers, etc.)?

>and most fansubber releases of anime already got hit with debanding filters during encoding.
That's not how it works.

Banding is introduced by encoding. You can't run a debanding filter before encoding. That just means you remove banding only to introduce it again. People who do this are literally just retarded.

>Debanding reduces quality,
Only on lossless sources

>regardless of how insignificant it might reduce it, and doing it to video without banding is bad
Every compressed video has banding. Especially live-action videos, because they tend to have much more gradients than most animated content.

>I would say that doing it to video with banding is bad too, and should only be done if you are genuinely bothered by banding and not just letting other people tell you that you should be bothered by banding.
Who would ever not be bothered by banding? It's literally a decoding artifact.

In fact, all of our modern codecs (AVC, HEVC) etc. only work a tenth of how well they do because they have debanding literally built into the decoding process. (That's why they're so slow to encode, btw)

The problem is that AVC's debanding filter doesn't remove banding nearly as well as something like flash3kyuu_deband.

>>53307389
>I can't use the nnedi3 prescaler so I use superxbr.
nnedi3 is just as bad as superxbr, though superxbr is still worse. Why would would want to use either one is beyond me.

>We don't have so many choice. I don't know if they plan to add another ones.
I certainly don't. Actually, I plan to remove them.
>>
>>53307362
>madvr coded in delphi
>any other project would be jealous of it
Nobody would touch or copy the madvr code even if it was open source.
>>
>>53307451
>animefags
>"care" about quality
It's the autism, anon.
>>
>>53307451
So I should only use ewa_lanczos, unfortunately my machine doesn't handle it.

Some people noticed enhancements with nnedi3 and anime contents.
Why do you want to remove it?
>>
>>53307451
>Banding is introduced by encoding. You can't run a debanding filter before encoding. That just means you remove banding only to introduce it again. People who do this are literally just retarded.

Most retarded thing I've heard on here in a while.

>Only on lossless sources

Nevermind this is the most retarded.

>Especially live-action videos, because they tend to have much more gradients than most animated content.

This is the point where I realized I was getting trolled and you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>53307528
>Why do you want to remove it?
The code quality is not high enough

I wouldn't mind a high-quality reimplementation but the current is just shit
>>
>>53307529
>hurf hurf derp I have no clue what I'm talking about so I'm just going to quote random bits and call it “retarded”
I have an actual background in digital signal processing and video codecs. What do you have, a degree in shitposting?
>>
>>53307546
I already told you that I realized I was getting trolled, and you are just pretending to be stupid.
>>
>>53307451
>the overlap between animefags and people who actually care about quality is high.

The only overlap between the two is serious mental illness on the autistic spectrum.
>>
>>53307588

I think it's a cultural thing.
Asian people are used to watch hundreds of anime shows and advertising.
American people like to have their childhood cartoon characters interpreted by sexy actors.
European people like to watch normal people doing normal things in a normal world.
>>
>>53306014
why not use mphc with mods?
>>
>>53308174
closed source and not cross-platform
>>
I can't believe people is actually using display-resample. Do people not care about audio quality?
>>
>>53309301
just use display-vdrop if you actually care about sound fidelity
>>
>>53309301
>Do people not care about audio quality?

Considering mpv's target audience is pasty white virgins that only care about watching chinktoon under age girls with subtitles (because these wanna-be-jap losers can't actually learn the language) it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>53309301
dysplay-desync superior masterrace
>>
>>53309301
H-hey I c-care about audio quality. I only listen to flac 40000 kbps sound quality on my audiophile headset.
>>
File: lets get comfy.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lets get comfy.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>53306014
how can I toggle audio passthrough (surround, ac3/dolby/dts) with a keyboard key?
>>
>>53309301
please explain to me, what to do if I want maximum audio quality (the audio to be untouched and sent to my receiver)

am I doing this right?

vo-defaults=opengl-vhq=scale=haasnsoft:cscale=ewa_lanczos:tscale=mitchell:scaler-resizes-only:dither-depth=8:target-prim=adobe:target-trc=gamma2.2:icc-cache-dir=~/.cache/mpv:3dlut-size=256x512x256:gamma=0.9338:source-shader=~~/shaders/deband.glsl
video-sync=display-resample
framedrop=vo
hwdec=vaapi-copy
geometry=-20+20
--autofit=720x720
script-opts=osc-layout=bottombar
volume=100
--input-conf="C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\mpv\input.conf"
screenshot-format=png
screenshot-png-compression=0
screenshot-template="D:\Pictures\Screenshots\MPV\%F_%p_%03n"
ytdl-format=bestvideo+bestaudio/best
--ytdl-raw-options=cookies="C:\Program Files\MPV\cookies.txt"
cache=862144
--audio-samplerate=192000
ad=spdif:ac3,spdif:dts,
channels=6
alang=en,eng,english,jp,jpn,nl,dut,dutch
slang=en,eng,english,nl,dut,dutch
--no-sub
--ontop
no-border
[extension.webm]
loop-file=inf
>>
>>53307380
I NEVER watch anime, and user the debanding filter. EVERY source has blocking (which the deband shader also eliminates) or banding or some other form of compression. even if it does nothing it would not cause any harm leaving it.
>>
>>53307529
>Nevermind this is the most retarded.
dude, the guy who you are responding to is literally haasn, the guy who MADE the debanding shader, super-xbr and nnedi3
>>
>>53306014
mpv will always be pointless shit until it gets an actual GUI
>>
what is the best (highest quality) config for video (without excessive sharpening) and audio (surround, with passthrough)
>>
>>53309912
>am I doing this right?
No, too much broken config
>>
>>53309976
There are already so many gui for mpv...

- bakamplayer
- gnome-mpv
- mpc-qt
- plex-media-player
- smplayer
>>
>>53309912
>video-sync=display-resample
resampling audio is BAD. Resampling audio with libresample like mpv does is A FUCKING JOKE.

just use video-sync=display-vdrop or display-desync or whatever without resample word on it.
>>
>>53310137
it's a trade off, I'd rather resample my already shitty 192kbps (or whatever bitrate most encoders use) audio than have fucking judder.
>>
>>53310137
thanks, changed to: video-sync=display-vdrop

what about this line: (is it fucked?)
vo-defaults=opengl-vhq=scale=haasnsoft:cscale=ewa_lanczos:tscale=mitchell:scaler-resizes-only:dither-depth=8:target-prim=adobe:target-trc=gamma2.2:icc-cache-dir=~/.cache/mpv:3dlut-size=256x512x256:gamma=0.9338:source-shader=~~/shaders/deband.glsl

I don't watch anime, so I would like my settings to not ruin grainy 1080p movies
>>
>>53310198
this inside mvp.conf should work
vo=opengl-vhq=scale=haasnsoft:cscale=ewa_lanczos:tscale=mitchell:scaler-resizes-only:dither-depth=8:target-prim=adobe:target-trc=gamma2.2:icc-cache-dir=~/.cache/mpv:3dlut-size=256x512x256:gamma=0.9338:source-shader=~~/shaders/deband.gls
>>
I like mpv, especially the gui (mpchc looks fucking retarded).
Also the keybindings are nice too.

Sorry for blogposting
>>
>>53310278
>mpv
>gui
>>
What is this TMZ bullshit thread
>>
>>53310198
>source-shader=~~/shaders/deband.gls
just use deband
>>
>>53310260
Thanks!

is that the highest quality?
what does dither-depth=8 mean?
what is this: icc-cache-dir? (also I calibrate my monitor, with the i1 display, and have installed the ICC profile)

(I have a wide gamut dell monitor, and a a Sony TV that supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths)
>>
>>53310331
>>53310260
I download large blueray files, which are very grainy (and should remain that way). can I toggle deband on and off instead of having it on by default?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (57 KB, 995x526) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
57 KB, 995x526
>>53310281
I don't need more than the "Drop files here to play" window, and the playback controls on-screen.
>>
File: file.png (111 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
file.png
111 KB, 277x182
>>53310381
>using window border
>>
>>53310350
>>53310260
my tv has a 10-bit video engine, what do I do in the mpv config to make use of that?
>>
>>53310260
just use
vo=opengl-hq
>>
mpv removed the "extrastereo" feature, telling it can be done with lavfi, but how? Please help, I loved it.
>>
>>53310407
>>53310373
read this
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/blob/master/DOCS/man/vo.rst
>>
>>53310381
The playback controls don't even stay on the screen though

>doesn't even have a mute button
Embarrassing
>>
>>53310464
>mute button
press m
>>
>>53307031
WHAT THE HELL DOES LOOK GOOD TO YOU?
>>
>ordered chapters
>show subtitles on seek
>audio video sync
color me impressed
>>
>>53309301
>>Do people not care about audio quality?

Just use foobar.
>>
File: 1434857381008.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1434857381008.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>>53310553
>>
>>53309946
>dude, the guy who you are responding to is literally haasn, the guy who MADE the debanding shader, super-xbr and nnedi3
The debanding shader, super-xbr and nnedi3 were all originally made by others.

mpv's debanding shader is a modified version of flash3kyuu, added by haasn

super-xbr and nnedi3 are GLSL ported versions of MPDN's HLSL shaders, added by bjin

(And before you ask: No, MPDN didn't invent them either. They just ported it from OpenCL)
>>
>>53307339
>1. superxbr is a retarded piece of shit. Never fucking use it, ever
This.
Besides, if you're using git-master, soon you won't have superxbr nor NNEDI3, as bjin will have to fix them, after his refactoring of vo_opengl.

https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/pull/2900
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/2230
>>
>>53306268
The x265 contributors have a pretty good presence on there though, and have proven themselves very competent.
>>
>>53310835
What I'm saying is that he knows his shit better than you (if you're the OP) do.
>>
>>53310858
>his
Meant haasn's. Oops.
>>
File: emoji trum.jpg (48 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
emoji trum.jpg
48 KB, 572x548
>>53310858
I just realised I told haasn what haasn is planning on doing.
>>
>>53310870
(I'm not the guy you were replying to, just correcting your claim)

>>53310858
>s bjin will have to fix them, after his refactoring of vo_opengl.
bjin won't have to fix anything. I'll most probably fix it myself if demand is high enough.

It remains to be seen how high the demand is, really. I don't actually think anybody is using NNEDI3 in realtime on any GPU. If they are, I would certainly like to hear about it.
>>
>>53310464
>don't even stay on the screen
>>
>>53311021
The auto setting is buggy. I have to move the mouse extra fast for it to appear. If I move it slow enough, it won't pop up.
>>
>>53311018
>I don't actually think anybody is using NNEDI3 in realtime on any GPU
It's shitty for most content, but you would be surprised, especially given how much it has been shilled on here as the 'extreme quality preset'.
>>
>>53311064
I mean performance-wise
>>
>>53311064
Nnedi3 in madvr is better than jinc based upscalers for animes.
Ranpha made some comparisons that prove this.
However it's so fucking gpu intensive and he uses it with SuperRes.
>>
>>53311247
And he uses SSimDownscaler for downscaling.
>>
I don't have audio on Manjaro. On VLC everything is okay. On Windows too. How can I repair it?
>>
>>53311314
pulse or alsa?
>>
>>53311347
Where can I find it?
>>
>>53311361
To see what mpv is using you can check for the ‘AO’ line, e.g.

AO: [pulse] 44100Hz stereo 2ch float

As for VLC, no idea.
>>
>>53311372
I'm too stupid. I can't find it.
>>
File: ao.png (4 KB, 648x347) Image search: [Google]
ao.png
4 KB, 648x347
>>53311445
>>
>>53311500
Playing: video.webm
(+) Video --vid=1 (*) (vp9)
(+) Audio --aid=1 --alang=eng (*) (vorbis)
VO: [opengl] 1440x1080 yuv420p
[mkv] Too many packets in the demuxer packet queues:
[mkv] video/0: 15956 packets, 24323352 bytes
[mkv] audio/1: 44 packets, 15367 bytes
AV: 00:00:00 / 01:02:37 (0%) A-V: 0.000
>>
>>53311524
Well that would explain why you're not hearing any sound, at least.

Doesn't look like mpv is actually trying to play back any audio.

Does it still happen with --no-config? Is it only on that file, or are other files affected as well?
>>
>>53311568
--no-config changes nothing and all files are affected
>>
>>53311598
Does
pgrep pulse
return anything?

Try
mpv -ao alsa
and
mpv -ao pulse
>>
>>53311673
anon@perv ~/Pulpit> pgrep pulse

with mpv -ao alsa
Playing: 1 Hour Nightcore Rock_Metal Mix Special-QXOR6-rvL7I.webm
(...) AV: 00:13:52 / 01:02:37 (22%) A-V: 0.000
[mkv] video/0: 15934 packets, 36016258 bytes
[mkv] audio/1: 66 packets, 14240 bytes
AV: 00:13:58 / 01:02:37 (22%) A-V: 0.000

And there is no audio.

witch mpv -ao pulse
Playing: 1 Hour Nightcore Rock_Metal Mix Special-QXOR6-rvL7I.webm
(...) AV: 00:35:07 / 01:02:37 (56%) A-V: 0.000
[mkv] video/0: 15954 packets, 43796340 bytes
[mkv] audio/1: 46 packets, 15647 bytes
AV: 00:35:07 / 01:02:37 (56%) A-V: 0.000

No audio too.
>>
>>53309301
why not both?
display-resample for chinese cartoons
display-vdrop for concerts
>>
>>53311785
>caring about audio quality
>dropping video frames
hahaha oh wow
>>
They are going to remove NNEDI3 again guys
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/pull/2900
>>
>>53312001
it's all ogre ;_;
>>
Are there any plans to make mpv compatible with youtube 360?
>>
>>53312001
lol
>>
>>53312621
There was some talk about it but nothing ever got implemented due to a general lack of interest
>>
direct3d_shaders vo needs way more options. I can't even increase pic sharpness for crying out loud.
>>
>mplayer's the shit!
>mplayer2's the shit!
>mpv's the shit!

Just waiting for the next thing you linuxcucks will hype up as the MPC-Killer.
>>
>>53312675
Use vo_opengl or stop complaining about it
>>
>>53312688
mpvhq
>>
>>53312705
it's a shitty integrated intel gpu. In windows10 it doesn't even have support for OpenGL2.1
>>
>>53312748
then good luck getting it to run any of the meme shaders to begin with

Either way, I'll present you with your three options:

1. upgrade your GPU
2. implement it yourself
3. stop complaining
>>
>>53312896
>upgrade
I'm waiting for quantum computing
>>
>>53306014
what a glorious time to be alive
>stop adding shit to the subject, fgt
filtered
>>
>>53312723
>mpvhq
animeme trash
>>
>>53312748
this is the best preset for old PCs

vo=direct3d
video-sync=display-resample
keep-open
vd-lavc-skiploopfilter=all
>>
>>53307031
>caring this much about the look of a GUI

only on Mac
>>
>>53311524
>>53311568
>>53311737
I upgraded to ffmpeg master and now I'm getting the same issue.

Should probably try downgrading ffmpeg.
>>
>>53306120
Here's your (You)
>>
>>53312001
NNEDI3 performs like shit on mpv and like a dream on madVR.

Can anyone tell me why?
>>
GUI YET, FAGGITS?
>>
on linux, if i use smplayer, do the settings on .config/mpv take effect or no?

if yes, which settings take precedence (ie network cache on both mpv.conf and smplayer preferences, which size would take effect?)

also best video settings for older pcs (q6600/nvidia gt 740)?
>>
File: mpbindings.png (186 KB, 1250x752) Image search: [Google]
mpbindings.png
186 KB, 1250x752
must know
>>
I was on win10 maybe 1 or 2 hours for some tests and I am a little bit confused.

I literally hate mpdn because it's fucking slow to start.

However my oldish laptop handles its jinc chroma scaler, not possible with mpv and vo=opengl:cscale=jinc.
I tried madvr too and I got dropped frames.

Did you notice it too? Why?
This is maybe because there is a way to optimize image quality or render performance in mpdn.
>>
>>53315810
Mmh nice should be to default mpv background and not this awful drop file one.
>>
>>53315810
Contrast, brightness, gamma, and saturation are all bound by default? To single keys? Good to know that fucking up your video settings is only a mispress away.
>>
>>53316071
those adjustments are per session. close the player, and the settings your changed revert back.
>>
Spread your love /g/ to your favourite media player.
This is my most used software, since I use it with youtube-dl.

However I hope they will reintroduce and optimize prescalers.
This is much better than custom post-shaders for low resolution contents.

What's your opinion about Bilateral chroma scaler?
I can't see where it fails.
>>
who also uses "portable_config" here?
I think it's the best to try different mpv versions at the same time.
>>
>>53315907
even a monkey can do that with the source code out there
>>
I was having problems with display-resample. Every x seconds one frame was dropped.and that without using 100% CPU.
And now I discovered it's THIS THREAD. If I have this thread as the active tab in Chrome at the background it affects mpv rendering.

wtf Google
>>
>>53316539
why for
>>
>>53316670
I have 2 mpv folders. One plays at max quality and the other one at max performance.
>>
>>53316715
ok? i still dont get it
>>
>>53316798
you can right click on a video -> Open with..and choose from different configs for mpv
>>
>>53316863
you're not answering the "why" part
>>
>>53316887
because I can.
>>
>>53316863
ahh didn't knew, I though portable was only for whenever you wanted to use it somewhere else
>>
>>53314730
madvr use OpenCL to accelerate it, mpv uses normal OpenGL shaders. According to hassan bin placobi you need to use new OpenGL features like compute shaders to increase performance.
>>
What is the best retarded user friendly distribution for media playback?

- manjaro
- sabayon
- ubuntu
>>
>>53317098
mandrake
>>
>>53317098
Who the hell even uses meme distros like manjaro or sabayon? And for what purpose?
>>
Is the latest official amd driver still causing tearing?
>>
>>53317376
not for me
>>
>>53317376
No, and you can go into your driver options and turn on tear-free desktop if it does.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.