[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this bullshit? Why can't I Alt+Tab out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
What the fuck is this bullshit? Why can't I Alt+Tab out of games anymore using this shitty Windows 10? This is literally a deal breaker for me if there is no fix.

Windows+D is bullshit because it completely messes up my in game settings if i'm playing in full screen (it changes my full screen setting to a "windowed mode"). The fuck is this BULLSHIT. I knew I shouldn't have listened to you shills
>>
I can alt tab out of things just the same as I could before.

Sounds like user error
>>
Because you're retarded. I can alt tab fine, in windowed, borderless window, and full screen.

No literally, you're retarded.
>>
>>53270710
You have autism or something?
>>
>>53270715

Not OP but it's really not. I've seen a few forum posts about this matter and it happens to me when I play CSGO. I think you're lying family
>>
OP here, after testing out a few games it only seems to happen on Witcher 3.
>>
>>53270779
>slavshit

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>53270812
>haha i don't like popular games because all the NORMIES like popular games REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 432344574.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
432344574.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
>>53270710
Works fine for me.
>>
>>53270765
i can alt tab out of csgo just fine.
>>
win1+0 makes vista look good
>>
DUDE
WIDNOWS GAYMS
LMAO
>>
I tried playing muh touhou games and shit got more fucked than I've ever seen in 20 years of windows.

Immediately reverted.
>>
>>53270710
>>>/v/
>>
>>53270848
what else are you going to play games on? linux? shut the fuck up
>>
>>53270867
>>53270853
>>
>>53270710
That's what you get for upgrading to Malware OS 10.
>>
Only if linux had better software and could play games...
>>
>>53270952
But it does.
>>
>glorified sex game

you have shit taste OP, you deserve bad things to happen to you
>>
>>53270819

>popular

The game is dead senpai
>>
>>53270710
>I knew I shouldn't have listened to you shills
>/g/ shilling for Win10

what
>>
>>53271056
http://m.slashdot.org/story/307597
>>
>>53271056

i can play gta v or just cause 2 on linux?
>>
>>53270710
I alt tab out of games in windows 10 all the time, why not disable windows D..... Man, every time i start to think these os's are idiot proof, someone like you comes along and proves me wrong.
>>
>>53270710
>spend days browsing /v/
>one guy on a thread suggests installing windows 10 since it has dx12
>installs windows 10
>finds out its shit and comes on /g/ to complain about it
>>
>>53270710
You can alt tab just fine, moron, you just need to have another window opened besides your game, because the desktop no longer counts as a window.

Learn to fucking use computers, I figured this shit out the first time it happened.

Retarded children...
>>
>>53270710
>I knew I shouldn't have listened to you shills

What shills? Anyone who uses Windows here is computer illiterate /v/ users who just comes here for technical support and troll the forums while waiting for answers. if you listen to Windows users on /g/ then you are gullible as fuck.
>>
>>53272965
Not those two, but you can play Saints Row IV at least and many other violent "open world" games.
>>
>>53270710
You can alt-tab outta anything. If you need to Win+D and it knocks your shit to windowed mode, maybe just hit alt+enter and put it back to fullscreen?

Fucking shitters on the internet, I swear.
>>
>>53270710
The game's developer put a lot of effort into making the game
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.