[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the ideal phone screen size?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: surprise.jpg (80 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
80 KB, 500x684
What do you think is the ideal phone screen size?
>>
>>52630762
four or five inches
>>
>>52633191
Up to 5". I had few 5.5" but it was unconfortable.

>inb4 talking about dicks
>>
File: lg-vu3-560.jpg (90 KB, 560x530) Image search: [Google]
lg-vu3-560.jpg
90 KB, 560x530
Whatever the fuck big my phone is, everything about it is ideal
>>
5 inches
>>
>>52633191
idk how big the gayphone 6 is off the top of my hed but it's uncomfy big so smaller would be ideal
>>
>>52633191
2".
Phones are getting too big for absolutely unproductive purposes.
>>
4.7 inches.
>>
If we are talking about devices with a touchscreen, 7 inches is perfect. Plenty of space and small enough to fit in a pocket.
>>
>>52633737

Same here
>>
I was pretty happy with my old 2014 moto X (5.2")
now using a 2015 moto X pure (5.7) and its just too big, doesnt seem like a huge difference but it is
>>
4.7"
2013 Moto X is a perfect phone ergonomically
>>
>>52633191
>5.2" - lowest cutoff
>5.7" - highest cutoff

Anything under is for manlets
Anything above is phablet, probably wouldn't want to be seen in public with it, also wouldn't fit in many pockets
>>
>>52637734
>people this retarded actually exist
>you don't look retarded with a 5.2" phone or higher
>you can comfortably call with a 5.2"+ phone without looking retarded
>you don't have to be a nigger to comfortably hold a 5.2"+ phone

I bet your phone has a flat back too and you had to get a bulky ugly case for it so you don't drop it every 10 minutes. I'm 6'4 (Dutch) if you're wondering. You're just not supposed to use your phone like a mini tablet

5" is the absolute maximum size for one-handed use and 4.7" (or 4.5 for those with smaller hands) is perfect. and no, just because you can hold it doesn't mean you can comfortably use it.
>>
4.5"
>>
4.5"
>>
I always manage to underestimate how many manlets there are on /g/. Optimal size is between 5.5" and 5.7"

If you're not a manlet you can deal with a screen of that size easily.
>>
>>52639946
how's being forced to always use two hands going for you? I've always underestimated how many girls and actually fat faggots there are on /g/ because phones that size don't fit in your pocket. you also cant use one head to do something while you're cycling or something like that but I doubt you've even heard of the word

really though you're the reason the smartphone industry is cancer
>>
>>52640245
>manlet detected
So basically this is just damage control.
>>
6.3"
>>
5.1 master race.
>>
5".
Nexus 5 is a fantastic phone ergonomically
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.