[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best keyboard for someone on a budget of, say, $60?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: QWERTY_keyboard.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
QWERTY_keyboard.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2336
Best keyboard for someone on a budget of, say, $60?
>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

You'll probably think I'm trolling, but I'm not.
>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

>>
>>52532354
I'm pretty happy with my cheapo logitech k280e
>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

>>
File: DSC04306.jpg (806 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
DSC04306.jpg
806 KB, 1200x797
>Azio MGK1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5mIhkW_0ug

- mechanical
- full size
- backlit
- thumbroll volume control

but its not cherry switches based, but Kailh
thats why its $60
>>
>>52532403
Holy shit, this.

Its actually kinda crazy how good they are. They're made for cash registers and business computers so they're basically indestructible, and they're the best-feeling membrane keyboard I've ever typed on.

It was my favorite keyboard until I got my new one with Cherry MX Clears.
>>
Lenovo Preferred Pro

>>
>>52532354
Is there a good non-mechanical keyboard out there?

I don't like mechanicals, because keys are too protruding and they make too much noise.

So, I'd probably prefer a chiclet one, with flat keys. I don't care about whether performance is better on mechanicals. Mechanicals just get on my nerves.

So any decent chiclet non-chink keyboard out there? Was considering the Microsoft Designer keyboard, but reviews seem to be mixed.
>>
>>52532403
Gotta agree with this guy.

My school had them and they're honestly one of the best feeling keyboards I've ever used. You can pick them up for like $20 on amazon, and if you don't need a backlit keyboard, then it's pretty damn close to being perfect.
>>
https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/natural-ergonomic-keyboard-4000/b2m-00012
>>
>>52532946
DONT GET KAILH
just get some rubberdome instead or some cheap black cherry or a gateron
but dont get kailh
>>
File: Mac-Keyboard-Clean.jpg (48 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Mac-Keyboard-Clean.jpg
48 KB, 620x465
This has to be one of the best non mechs out there
>>
>>52533368
do you own kailh switches keyboard?
most of hate is from cherry switches owners who feel threaten by cheaper mechanical switches
>>
Thermaltake Poseidon Z
>>
>>52533368
I really see no reason to hate kalih unless you overpaid for a cherry mx board and are angry that a board half the price offers the same feel.
>>
>>52532354
>best keyboard
regardless of price, that depends on you bruh. go to a brick and mortar store and try out the ones in your price range and get the one you like the feel of best
>>
>>52532403
I did the old switcheroo from the gay ergonomic keyboard they gave me at work with a brand new one of those baby's in a meeting room.

It's so good, what the fug.
>>
Preferred pro is a rubber dome?
>>
MacBook Air
>>
>>52533613
Yes.
>>
>>52532354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKPCa-2YvR8
>>
>>52533378
I have that and it's not really that great. It feels like you're typing on chalk keys, the keys keep running into each other and getting blocked while you're typing. It's not a keyboard on which you can type fast, and it will make you feel tired fast, if you have a lot to type.

The only positive thing about that keyboard is that it simply doesn't seem to die. I don't remember when I got it, it must be at least 10-11 years ago when I bought it and it still looks and works quite the same. But it feels quite clunky. Definitely not easy to type on. It's a sturdy keyboard, I give you that.

One of the things that turn me off of these keyboards with tall keys is that dirt and fluff can easily collect between and behind the keys which makes it look dirty fast. And then it's a bitch to clean it up every once in a while.

That keyboard is one sturdy motherfucker though, you could break someone's head if you throw it at them.
>>
>>52533648
any comparision to chicony?
I always prefered the god tier chicony
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.