[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tor Browser Interface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (131 KB, 2000x1209) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png
131 KB, 2000x1209
Hi /g/
A friend of mine has shown me Tor Browser, and deepweb as a whole. All good and shit, and lot of info and literature on websites like SIN are what I'd really find useful, but I have one roadblock on the way to using Tor Browser - it's too much of a Firefox. I've been using Chrome all my life - now, I'm not saying it's any better, but the interface is what I'm seriousy gotten used to, and Firefox-based Tor is just not comfortable enough.
Is there a way to make Tor Browser have Chrome-like GUI?
>>
First off, kill yourself. Fucking normies discovering Tor from Facebook edgelords.

Second, make sure you really kill yourself.

Third, fucking normie, kill yourself.
>>
>>52526822
Ask these guys
>www.fbi.gov
>>
>>52526822
>Tor
>Chrome
I've heard it all, now.

Try this >>52526853
>>
there's an effective alternative to the methods mentioned before

install gentoo
>>
You can just make chrome use tor as a proxy like:

chrome --proxy-server=socks://localhost:9050

and then install tor manually. i use it with chromium/freebsd all the time
>>
>>52526822
>I've been using Chrome all my life

have you really? If so this is a 18+ website so fuck off you twat underage b&
>>
>>52526822
DO this >>52526853
or ask those guys: >>52526858
>>
>>52527055
Self-importance and paranoia the post.

If the government really cared about you, they'd be kicking down your door for your slimy CP.

Quit thinking they care about you.
>>
>>52527113
If the government really cared about you they'd be logging all your internet traffic and parsing it so they can look through it.

Oh wait
>>
>>52527125
If anything, they're being used to spy on other governments or government officials.
>>
>>52526853
>>52526870
>>52526930
Whoa that's a shitstorm mate.
Or what, someone not having known about Tor for some time hurts so bad?
>Inb4 hurr durr muh 1337 haxzor cmunities muh normies reeeeeeee
>>52526909
Well, I kind of don't trust Chrome as a browser for stuff I'd keep off the books, I just want it's interface, that's it.

Also, please note, I am NOT a US citizen, and the government of the country I'm from is not that keen to do any monitoring - torrents are practically legal.
>>
Oй бля
>>
>>52526822
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.