[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you keep buying useless tech shit that you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: hello.jpg (120 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
120 KB, 600x572
Why do you keep buying useless tech shit that you don't need, while you have a negative balance in your bank account?

You can't explain that.
>>
File: 392699100.jpg (503 KB, 1196x1038) Image search: [Google]
392699100.jpg
503 KB, 1196x1038
>>52477362
I don't and I don't. The last tech shit I bought was my current computer, and that was 1.5 years ago.
>>
>>52477362
not everyone on /g/ is american
>>
>>52478249
What do you have against Americans? It's literally the greatest nation in the universe.
>>
>>52477362
Stormfags shitposting on /g/?

Good thing that I brought my boots so that I can wade away from it.
>>
>having a negative balance on your bank account
>spending money you don't have

bwahahahahahaha plebs
>>
>>52479422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
>>
>>52479497
>not keeping a strict bookkeeping
>blame it on the jews
/pol/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>52479422
It's because you import smart people
>>
>>52479528
>not working your ass off and earn €3000/month after tax
>not knowing what the balance is of your credit-card account
>not having a platinum credit card

stay poor plebs
>>
>>52479511
What's that from?
>>
>>52479466
>rijsok-even-goed-doen
godverdomme, he kanker
>>
>>52479692
the newsroom
>>
>>52479692
is a series on hbo call newsroom
or you know, you could've looked in the comments to find this out
>>
>>52479511
but if america isn't the greatest in the world, then who is?.... Canada?
>>
>>52479762
there currently is no unified hegemonial power that can be described as 'the greatest', however Norway is the best country to live in, the greatest power in the world is either China or USA, biggest industry is china, and the world's greatest street-shitters are the indians
>>
>>52479762
>ameripleb can only think of USA and Canada as 'good' countries
and this is exactly why everyone hates americunts
>>
>>52479803
>there currently is no unified hegemonial power that can be described as 'the greatest'
There doesn't need to be. The most powerful country in the world is still the US, hands down. China isn't close yet.

>>52479826
I'm actually irish
>>
>>52479880
you're confusing advanced with powerfull, china will outnumber the US and exhaust and exert them should there be war, you're underestimating China in the same way the Nazi's and French underestimated Russia and the US underestimated Vietnam.
USA has the biggest powerprojection, but lacks long-term morale
>>
>>52479915
>china will outnumber the US and exhaust and exert them should there be war
War? If China and the US went to war, China would be reduced to scorched nuclear wasteland in 5 minutes. Having a bigger population is hardly a deciding factor is most wars. China's army is still small as shit compared to the US.

>you're underestimating China in the same way the Nazi's and French underestimated Russia and the US underestimated Vietnam.
We're not talking about "least easy to invade" countries, in which i agree, China would be formidable. Hardly makes it powerful. Just like it doesn't make russia or vietnam powerful.
>USA has the biggest powerprojection
so most powerful
>>
>>52477362
I don't even know how much money I have in my bank account. Once you get a real job you stop caring.
>>
>>52477362
>Implying I have a Bank Account

Enjoy being cucked by Jews
>>
>>52479997

This. If you're not a poorfag you don't live paycheck to paycheck, you only check your bank account once in a while to make sure there's no errors or to invest it if its gotten too big.
>>
>>52479971
nah, the US has enough nukes to turn approx. 5~7% of china into nuclear wasteland.powerprojection =/=power.. telling everyone how big your dick is and how good your dick enlarger feels, doesn't mean you have the biggest dick
>>
File: CWgzEWBUYAElT62.jpg (59 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
CWgzEWBUYAElT62.jpg
59 KB, 540x700
I don't. Still rocking an LG Volt from last year. Won't be upgrading anytime soon.

Having financial reserves > having latest electronics you don't need
>>
>Start working at an electronics retailer
>We get everything at wholesale prices
>Spend like 4k on building a new rig and shit

My defense is I always wanted to do so.
>>
Rabbi, i'm about to fall for the GPU meme i don't think i need, what should i do?
>>
>>52480150
The US has enough nukes to carpet the entire globe.

But even if it was only enough for 5-7% of China, that would be more than enough to flatten every urbanised area in the country including all military and industrial areas.

>telling everyone how big your dick is and how good your dick enlarger feels, doesn't mean you have the biggest dick
Exactly. But in this case the US does have the biggest dick by far, and everyone knows it. It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>52477362
Because violently denying your reward system any form satisfaction while doing sustaining mentally heavy workloads causes decrease of mental performance.

Also my bank doesn't even allow negative balance so I only buy what I can afford.
>>
>>52480364
s/doing //g
>>
>>52480225
>the US has enough nukes to carpet entire globe
nah, if all 7000 nukes the US have were deployed with an average of 8km blast radius that would give app. 7000* 201km2 (if there is no overlap) is 1.4Million Km2

china has a size of 10 million Km2 so even if ALL nukes were thrown without overlap in blast size the US could only nuke 11% of mainland china
>>
>>52480225
also: the last time america showed its dick, a bunch of farmers with kalashnikovs won
>>
>>52480419

You do realize that's enough to completely destroy every metropolitan area in china?
>>
>>52480437

various mid eastern wars doesn't count? Its nice to have wars on the opposite side of the world. Never affects you directly.
>>
>>52480443
china has app. 300 nukes which is also enough to demolish every big city in the US, also 7000 nukes is probably greatly overestimated, since the US is disarming most of its nukes
>>
>>52480503
wih farmers with kalashnikovs I meant the Taliban, but you're right if that could also apply to the Iraqi, the Koreans and the Vietnamese
>>
>>52479692
>>52479721 this but its a second rate hbo soap opera about le edgy newscasters in new york. don't watch it.
>>
>>52480521
Still, in a nuke war, the US would be positioned to fair a lot better. But of course both countries could make shit of each other. Besides nukes the US army dwarfs China's.

China is developing fast, but it's not there yet.
>>
>>52479762
You are fucking underage arent you.
Thats enough arguing with kids for today.
>>
>>52480626
I'm 30. Who's arguing?
>>
>>52479762
Greece.

Live on welfare, fuck hot club girls, go to beach everday, occasionally work a 15 hour week, join large-scale riots when bored.

get in while the gettin's good.
>>
>>52480760
It is ze Angela hier, Bitte pay irhen debt ja?
>>
>>52480795
yeah I forgot, all your degenerate habits will be supported by german cucks for the rest of your life
>>
>>52480177
>rig

Your rig bro. Friends walk in what do you say? Yo, check out the rig, BRUH! I sunk 4K into this piece. Yeah? Whadda you got, kid? Yeah, nothing! BIG RIG! Big rig baller. Baller with all the flashing LED fans and switches filled with bitches.. shot caller. Big wheeler, king killer, cat peeler. Go to a LAN party - YO BALLER, you bring THE RIG? Oh shit, got that piece on wheels its so heavy well god damn son! Latest 500 dollar Lianchangwongchina limited edition first mint blazer lazer series case with the holographic decals straight from the m-f'in factory.

sorry. it all flowed out in like 6 second. i have to post it now.
>>
>>52480944
>what do you say
i'd start with hello before talking about my computer you autistic fuck.

but if they asked it would go like this:
>yo, nice computer dude
>oh thanks, the lights are just for show

I do happen to be a big rig baller, however.
>>
File: 1440834565254.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1440834565254.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>52481050
>you autistic fuck.

I'll accept that. It just had to go out into the universe once I typed it. I'm sure you understand.
>>
>>52481222
I guess it was a little harsh, but I do rarely talk about computers with my friends, as you should if you'd like to keep them. Closet autism is best autism.
>>
>>52479826
nobody in the us thinks Canada is good
>>
>>52481338
No, it wasn't harsh at all. As I laughed at my own autism I had to look up why cat peeler came to mind. I found it. I guess I was calling you a juggalo too. Which, you should be offended by. All because you call your computer a rig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyp6h8r2-U
>>
>>52481430
Nobody in the US thinks Canada is not good
>>
>>52479422
Just don't drink the water
>>
>>52479422
Because of a strong currency, you guys have WAY too much disposable income
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.