[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /G/ How should I clean out my tower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Alright /G/

How should I clean out my tower?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I've always had trouble cleaning out my cooler

How to do
>>
>Makes an entire thread for this shit
>/G/

delete this thread you stupid newfaggot (if you even know how)
>>
Dress in a maid outfit and use a feather duster.
>>
>>52446110
What's the problem buckwheat?
>>
>he uses a full tower
>99& of it is air

hello newfriend
>>
Download ccleaner.
>>
Spray the compressed air everywhere, retard
>>
pee in it
>>
>>52446155

That only works if your liquid cooling is frozen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtWJjjRHQOU
>>
>>52446082
throw it in the river.
what's a /G/?
>>
>>52446082
Electric leafblower
then remove the heatsink/fan
seperate heatsink and fan
Clean out both
Reassemble
>>
>>52446082
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J4ZOAW?keywords=electric%20pc%20cleaner&qid=1452916497&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

LOUD AS FUCK; does the job.
>>
You can start by returning it to its owner, Tyrone.
>>
>unplug everything
>take it out to the garage
>open side panel
>pick up and orient with open side down
>give it a good shake
>>
Put it behind the exhaust of you car and rev the engine a few times.
>>
>>52446082
Fire
>>
Just hose it down like how you hose down your cumrags. Lay it on its side, take off the panel, and just fill 'er up with water. Filling it up ensures that water gets dust out of every possible nook and cranny, as the water will go into every nook and cranny
>>
>>52446082
dear OP,
please consult this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9B60dqDAho

love,
me
>>
>>52446082
air compressor will help. >>52446093
>>
Blast it with piss
>>
Honestly, I take it into my backyard like twice a year and then just rinse it with water. Water is harmful to electronics only when they're connected to electricity, so as long as you pull the cable out before, you should be fine
>>
Submerge in seawater for ~20 minutes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.