[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUUUDE SINGULARITY >QUANTUM COMPUTERS LMAO >AI IS REAL MAAAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2013-07-29-Smart.png (166 KB, 900x390) Image search: [Google]
2013-07-29-Smart.png
166 KB, 900x390
>DUUUDE SINGULARITY
>QUANTUM COMPUTERS LMAO
>AI IS REAL MAAAN
>>
>>52409619
Shut up Google.
>>
>>52409635
Looks like Google is depressed again.

We all had those moments. You'll reach singularity one day!
>>
File: fuck everything.gif (3 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
fuck everything.gif
3 MB, 267x199
>just wanna talk about modern technology with people
>OMG UR 2 SMRT

no i'm fucking not you retards go on the internet sometime
>>
>>52409685
>yeah man i'm pretty tech savvy, i'm thinking of going for the s6 edge for my next phone..
>yooo dude, what do you think of the new oneplus? if it had nfc and a better battery i'd probably get it
>the what? NFC?

actual conversation i had
>>
i have a friend who goes on /g/ but when i mention sicp he's like "i don't know what sicp is, maybe if you didn't abbreviate everything..."
>>
>>52410188
you sure are a great friend
>>
>>52410137
>tech savvy
>talking about toys
Get on out of here.
>>
Everyone I know is too poor for a real PC or has one and owns a GTX 970, they all have pissphones on contract though.

I even have one friend who spouts all the ebin 4chin memes yet doesn't even fucking go on here; he gets it all from edgy Facebook groups.

Also every girl I have been with is really attractive (I'm not an ugly faggot according to /fa/ but they are cancer)yet has the personality of a grape because I'm really boring to talk too unless you have an edgy sense of humour.

I just want a friend I can shitpost with.
>>
>>52411406
I remember being in highschool too. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.
>>
>>52410137
whats nfc anon?
>>
>>52410137
I have no idea what a oneplus is besides a girl that you're fucking on the side. Those don't usually have batteries though.
>>
chads pls go
>>
All three of the characters in your cartoon have low intelligence. Also, what are you thinking man? Do you truly have nothing better to do than to make this b8 thread? What was going through your head?

Did something bad happen to you? If so, would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>52410137
What the hell do you even use NFC for? I have yet to meet a single person who uses NFC for anything, rather than just wanting to have it.
>>
>>52412771
How the fuck did you know?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.