[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all fsf activists old and frail looking losers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: averagefsfmember.png (562 KB, 931x477) Image search: [Google]
averagefsfmember.png
562 KB, 931x477
Why are all fsf activists old and frail looking losers?
>>
>>52396740
usually takes this long to

A. learn enough about computers to understand them
B. accomplish enough in life to stop caring about your own goals and putting morals ahead of secular motivations
>>
Because young losers like you don't even aspire to not be a loser, any more.
>>
They were in college when computers were invented and are still butthurt that they weren't allowed to play with the machines willy-nilly
>>
>>52396740
OP 10/10 thread inspired me to become a FSF activist.
>>
>>52396740
They're all jews.
>>
>>52396740
They are all wizard, the loser are you m8, having nothing better to do than complain about how other people look on an anonymous image board, about anime
>>
Post your accomplishments and a picture of you, OP :)
>>
>>52396740

Using proprietary software makes you die young.
>>
>>52396740

Forget that, why do they all have homeless man styled beards? Can't they afford razors?
>>
Because they realized they wasted their life on a pointless endeavor to help out some thankless neckbeards instead of making fat stacks and living life.
>>
>>52397395
Present a logical reason for shaving.
>>
>>52397430
This desu
>>
>>52397395
Abelson and Sussman don't.
>>
File: le smoking jew.jpg (13 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
le smoking jew.jpg
13 KB, 185x185
>>52396740
>Sulzberger
>>
>>52396785
/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.