[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had $1000 to spend on whatever you wanted in the tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
If you had $1000 to spend on whatever you wanted in the tech world, what would first come to your mind /g/?
>>
More money
>>
Ultegra groupset
>>
A savings account
>>
>>52383067
Ha, nothing. Literally. My desktop is trash compared to actual gayming PCs, but I'm fine with that, getting consistent 60FPS in almost all games. And I don't need a smartphone.
>>
>>52383067
Maybe I'd get a 6 or 8TB HDD to centralize some data from more older HDD.

Otherwise, dunno, replacements for whatever breaks this month seem most likely?
>>
I don't know, it's not like $1,000 is an insane amount of money. My desktop is worth more than that, and I spent that much this week on other hobbies.

Maybe a larger ssd or new monitors I suppose.
>>
A square Eizo monitor.
>>
>>52383067
>If you had $1000 to spend on whatever you wanted in the tech world,

i use simple bank, which is a really neat bank centered around a really slick and awesome app

they classify themselves as a tech startup

so... i'd put the $1000 in my bank account and pay bills or buy a new gun

suck my dick bitch
>>
>>52383067
In-app purchases for loveca in Love Live! School Idol Festival.
>>
>>52383067
Enough hard drives so that I will never have to delete things ever again.
>>
One (1) Oculus Rift for my wife's son and I already have 66% for one of my own!
>>
>>52383067
Monitor probably
>>
>>52383095
Mah nigga
>>
New monitor setup plus peripheral setup. Possible put it away for Pascal. Just ordered the G502 Proteus Spectrum. Ordering a Ducky Shine 5 next week. Will probably get a new desk for income return.
>>
>>52383067
shotgun and one shell
>>
File: 6way.png (1 MB, 593x881) Image search: [Google]
6way.png
1 MB, 593x881
Multiple onaholes
>>
>>52383067
A good Internet connection
>>
>>52383524
...why?
>>
>>52383823
Feels good man
>>
I'd pre-order the oculus rift and save the rest. I'm interning at a company and they want me to start learning how to program for vr.
>>
Save up for a 4K monitor + mount and Pascal GPU
>>
>>52383942
But why so many in one? Must be a bitch to clean.
>>
>>52383067
tesla stock
>>
>>52384073
>not wanting to fuck all the elemental holes at once
You a virgin or something?
>>
>>52384073
>he doesn't share his toys with his friends

must suck to be lonely
>>
memechanical keyboard
>>
>>52383067
I'd save a bit more and build a new rig, using a few parts form my old rig to save money. If VR actually goes mainstream, my rig is unprepared.
>>
I'd just use it to pre pay some bills
>>
I've been wanting to put together an mITX build for some casual gaming so I'd probably do that.
>>
3440x1440 freesync monitor
>>
>>52383067
donate it to the FSF and other gnu linux related projects.
>>
>>52383067
3 x 4:3 1600x1200 monitors
A second GTX 970
Maybe an m.2 if there's enough left over. (Budget would dictate size)
>>
>>52383118
>>52383231
>>52384171
lame and gay responses
>>
nVidia Titan.

Whatever one they're all superb.
>>
Would buy a Fury X and a 1440p Monitor.
>>
>>52383067
Depends, am I allowed to put it into shares? If so, AMD shares.
If not, custom water cooling loop I've been planning to build for quite some time now but not had the spare money to do.
>>
>>52383067
save to upgrade from my AM2+ 8GB platform. wait to see what AMD's next CPU is capable of.

maybe buy 3TB+ hdd and external enclosure, for now.
>>
All 9 of the Love Live training outfit Nendos
>>
>>52384763
This.
>>
The most painless suicide assisting technology that money can buy.
>>
new iphone and give it to high school girl to wank me off with her feet in her school uniform,especially the tights.
>>
AMD stock
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.