[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when you could do super saver shipping and still get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: amazon-logo.jpg (34 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
amazon-logo.jpg
34 KB, 670x377
Remember when you could do super saver shipping and still get things within a reasonable timeframe?

Do you think Amazon holds non-Prime orders for maximum days in order to bully people into getting Prime?
>>
>>52376992

no I believe prime orders have priorities so if you don't order with prime you need to wait for prime members and the orders before you. and I believe even then it doesn't take them so long to deliver.
>>
sweet, technology
>>
Nice paranoia. I ordered a bunch of books last week. I used Super Saver shipping. I placed the order at almost midnight on Wednesday and it was delivered Friday Morning. Total time from order to delivery was roughly 36 hours.
>>
I tried out a Prime trial and my orders are taking longer than a week
>>
>>52376992
>Order textbook for class before semester starts, pick cheapest shipping.
>Week into class, no book. Luckily professor references other text first.
>Second week, no book, try to cancel order. Order book from another seller.
>First seller finally responds, apologetic, apparently had something called a "house fire" and didn't know book was sold, will send immediately ... apparently didn't see my cancellation request.
>Book arrives ... from first seller.
>Contact second seller, we wait, no book, does refund for missing book.
>Book arrives week later.
>Try to send it back, they say just keep it.
>Now have two copies of book.
>Professor never references it.
>>
Amazon employee
If it's ordered from amazon (in the warehouse), it's sent based on it's customer promised time (CPT). This is the time they tell you it'll be there by. If you order from a third party selling on amazon, it's your own fault (still waiting on headphones from China)
>>
What recently peeved me, I ordered from newegg, I used to always get stuff from newegg in 2 days, MAX, literally never had anything take longer than that from newegg before. On black friday I got a sapphire nitro 390 for $270, their tracking said the latest time I should get it would be december 5th. The 5th rolled around, nothing at my door, look at the tracking info, IT HADN'T LEFT THE FUCKING WAREHOUSE YET. I look at it on the 6th oh the item left the fucking carrier facility.
>>
Ordered a hard drive with free delivery (no prime) and it was delivered the next day here (UK).
>>
>using Amazon literally ever
enjoy corporate dick up your ass
>>
>>52377350
Tell them and often you get free prime
>>
>>52377803
I had something similar happen to me with pocketknives. Now I have three.
>>
>>52377803
At least you are an idiot
>>
>>52378236
Don't ever reply to any thread ever again. God I fucking hate you
>>
>>52376992
I ordered 2 things using prime 2 day free shipping, but my prime ended a month earlier they still honored my free 2 day shipping, then when the 2 items released instead of giving me release day shipping like they promised they came 2 days later.

They definitely want prime subscribers
>>
>>52377803
>not just downloading the. pdf
>>
>order by ~12 during week
>free super save shipping
>estimated delivery 3-5 days
>arrives next day

Amazon is love, Amazon is life.
>>
>>52378545
I did a Secret Santa with friends online. My gift was late in arriving. So my friend contacted the seller, and they sent another assuming the first was lost.

Now I have two copies of "Bellydance Superstars" on DVD.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.