[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chanster version 0.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (9 KB, 483x579) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9 KB, 483x579
I work in IT currently, and I'm working to move into programming. As an exercise over the recent Xmas break, I wrote this program in C# to work with an embedded database library and to practice working with creating my own classes.
The idea of the program is to organize images that I've saved off of 4chan and other boards over the years, and allow me to provide multiple tags to the same file, easily find and link those files to your clipboard for shitposting.
Do I really need a program like this? Probably not. I've been organizing them into directories for years, but then you're really getting one content tag.. what happens if I save a picture of a redhead WITH a nice ass??? Gonna need two tags.
Feel free to take a look at use this if you like. Or don't. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>52374286
i am fucking my self
>>
Dully noted
>>
File: tumblr_n8ellrMFXg1r8n6dto1_500.gif (942 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ellrMFXg1r8n6dto1_500.gif
942 KB, 500x260
Inb4 "shitty gui"
>>
Here's a download link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1689275/Chanster.7z
>>
>>52374313
This is a blue board you fucking retard.
>>
put it on github you fucking homolord
>>
>>52374332
Pic was related. Shitty gui. Get it?

>>52374338
Nope.
>>
>>52374356
k, I was going to make some commits since I work with C#, but have fun with your broke ass program and empty thread
>>
>>52374372

I wrote it as practice. How would your commits help me practice?
>>
>>52374413
because you'd have someone that programs in C# for their job reviewing your code and making improvements, which you could then review to get a better understanding of how to use C#

but instead you acted like a faggot
>>
File: 1452564021744.png (220 KB, 454x360) Image search: [Google]
1452564021744.png
220 KB, 454x360
>>52374444
I already know real people that program in C# for a living. Everyone on this site is a faggot.
>>
>>52374483
k have fun king autism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.