[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tasty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1920x923) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1920x923
Tasty?
>>
Tasty = trap
>>
>>52239739
I was talking to my friend and he couldn't hear the sucking noise she makes when she talks.

It drives me fucking nuts. If I were stuck near her I would stuff her mouth full of fucking toilet paper to make it stop.
>>
>>52239773

if (tasty.hasapenis)
printf ("it's a trap");
>>
>>52239881

you mean the sound of her sucking on her tongue? as in she has absolutely trash-tier word annunciation? I swear that shit is so unattractive it kills whatever I feel on the inside.
>>
>>52239881
I'd put up with the voice to slide between them tig ol' bitties.
>>
just eat a computer
do it you fuckign
>>
>>52239739
Would fuck mercilessly.
>>
>>52240355
Nah, you'd be so nervous you probably wouldn't even be able to get it up.
>>
>>52239739
This is the manifestation of commercialized bullshit that for once I feel with the feminists that this woman is a shame to the female gender for basing women off looks and not competence
>>
>>52240389
Nope.
>>
>>52240389
>being nervous around a common as muck English tramp

Nah desu senpai.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.