[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into cybersecurity /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: WHATDO.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
WHATDO.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2250
How do I get into cybersecurity /g/?
>>
>>52231204
download norton
>>
write your own public key encryption system and shill on /g/ and reddit about how it is superior to current systems
>>
>>52231225
>>52231237
Ive already got norton and I just finished watching mrs robot
>>
Hack the gibson.
>>
You can't if it's good enough
>>
>hack NSA
>get hired by NSA

You can do it OP.
>>
>>52231248
kek
>>
just duckduckgo cybersecurity
>>
>>52231367
>spreading the "hack into company and get hired" meme

Just try this in real life and see where the f*ck it gets you, anon
>>
>>52233392
at tzhe NSA he could be right beccause they would be to embarrassed to admit someone hacked them and so they'd just employ him to cover that up
>>
>>52233471
If you knew anything like I did or any real worker in the security field you would know you were spouting shit, but I guess you know better, huh?

>so they'd probably

Basing this on what evidence

Look at the amount of "hackers" given jail time recently, especially in the US & UK. Dude, srsly, stop spouting shit and spreading the fucking meme.
>>
>>52231204
>How do I get into cybersecurity /g/?

You don't. Cybersecurity gets into you.
>>
>>52231225
down moron
>>
>join military
>know nothing about computers
>do crypto job changing out keys for boats/planes/whatever
>still know nothing about computers
>brain dump security related IT certs
>say you had a security management position and get CISSP
>CISSP is a multi guess test
>fortune 500 companies generally require CISSP
>jam buzzwords on resume
>get hired by someone who knows nothing about computers because you aren't a shambling autist who weighs 300lbs and tries to tell them they need to install linux because M$ is shit and IE6 has no place on the internet
>make IT's life hell telling them they need to comply to standards you copy and pasted from DOD's widely available hardening guides.
>>
>>52236456
livingthedream.exe
>>
Boot Kali Linux on a raspberry pi or laptop and attempt to breach your own network's security. Then alter your security system accordingly. It's called offensive security.
>>
>>52231204
don't use the word "cyber" and get a book about programming and networking
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.