[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Los-Angeles-Slider1.jpg (158 KB, 1400x600) Image search: [Google]
Los-Angeles-Slider1.jpg
158 KB, 1400x600
Hello /g/. I need your help. My gf is going to Los Angeles later in the month, and I've asked her to buy some pc parts for me. Since I'm from Argentina I don't really know about american electronic stores even less about los angeles ones. So please can any californianon tell me some good stores that are trusty, cost efficient and in the zone? She'll be staying near the walf of fame so bonus points if I can get one that is not too far from where she's staying. I was considering buying through internet (newegg?) but she's not staying in a hotel so I'm afraid for my package
>>
You'll get pc parts.

She'll get
BIG
CALI
BLACK
DICK
>>
>>52220665
>Since I'm from Argentina
She already got plenty of that BBC at home m8.
>>
>>52221071
Argentina es blanco
>>
>>52220652
I think there is a Microcenter in LA. That would be your best bet. Fry's Electronics might have some PC parts too
>>
>>52221586
Thank you very much anon
>>
>>52221166
ayy

>>52221071
>>52220665
she's going to get small spic dick then
>>
File: Capture.png (205 KB, 658x592) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
205 KB, 658x592
>>
best buy
>>
File: Capture.png (136 KB, 693x578) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
136 KB, 693x578
Yeah, there's a Micro Center near there, too. I don't know exactly how far that is (ok Google says 41 miles, which isn't horrific).
OP, Micro Center has killer CPU/mobo deals. They're loss leaders for the chain. (meaning they lose money on the deal just to drive people to their stores where they'll buy other products)

Though the N Hollywood Fry's is only 10 miles away, so if you love your gf you'd probably send her there. Fry's is also known for having great deals, they're just not quite as absurd as Micro Center's CPU/mobo bundles.
>>
>>52222012
>>52221843
>>52221911
Talked to the gf and micro is 1h from where she's staying so I'm not sure she'll be able to go. That being said Fry's also looks pretty good. Bestbuy also seems to have decent prices so I guess that's an option too

Thank you for the info
>>
>>52221586
No, not this. Only shop local.

Fuck off, stupid suburbançucks
>>
>>52222167
Best buy? You're way better off with Fry's or Microcenter. Fry's does Internet price matching if you harass them FYI.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.