[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Google owns the best staff on security >LOL BOTNET ANON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: chrome_logo.png (174 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
chrome_logo.png
174 KB, 1024x1024
>Google owns the best staff on security
>LOL BOTNET ANON JUST USE THIS BROWSER DEVELOPED BY A BASEMENT DWELLER FURRY
So... tell me Anon are you mentally deflected?
>>
>>52217456
It's not about random hackers trying to sabotage your stuff by getting past your browser security, its about google collecting your personal data and browsing habits, along with using your computer to communicate with others without your permission.
>>
>>52217456
>mentally deflected
>>
>>52217456
>what is botnet
>botnet is when dudes can hack into yr computer
Just learn the meaning of the word and come back then.
>>
>Google owns the best staff on security
In other words, they have the best expertise in how to do all sorts of unwholesome things to your computer without no-one noticing.
>>
>>52217456
>>Google owns the best staff on security
and that staff makes sure chrome circumvents all your security/privacy protections and sends all your data to google
>>
nah...
I will just trust the furry for now
thank you
>>
>>52217496
/thread
>>
>>52217456
There isn't a single Google product out there, whose main purpose is not data collection. Data collection is what Google does. It's how they make 90% of their money. The very first thing that they try to figure out before releasing something, is how they would collect data about you, what kind of data, and whether it will complement the data about you that they already have.

If you've been here longer than 3 days, you should know this shit by now, newfriend.
>>
ITT tinfoil retards
>>
>>52217953
/thread
>>
>>52218225
you dont have that autority
>>
>>52217456
Doesn't mean they aren't taking your data, just means they're less likely to lose your data.
>>
>>52217456
why you care?

post your IP
>>
>>52217953
You should know how to use commas correctly by now, newfriend.
>>
>>52218791

Good point anon...tell us...why do you wear clothes? Also could supply us with the following information:

Full name, DOB, Social Sec. No. , Home address....if you've got nothing to hide...you have nothing to fear right?
>>
I can confirm ISPs use BOTNET PCs as BRAS (broadband remote access server)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.